Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

i thought the saddle was a charcoal 
nerd.gif
 on those 999s

:lol: C'mon son, for real. I live in Baton Rouge so I'm not gonna wear pants with these. Like are there any places to get old raptors socks or something?

"C'mon son for real?" You asked the lame question about what socks to wear with a pair of shoes and your gonna jump on dude for giving you a reasonable answer? How the f do we know where you live? Or what YOU even like to wear for that matter?

Smh, sorry for the clog guys but that response just rubbed me..

has anyone purchased the New Balances X Herschel Supply 710. I usually wear an 8.5 but 8 in the 576 model. However, Urban Outfitters only has a size 8 or 9 available. So I didn't know if I should go a half size up.. Thanks!

has anyone purchased the New Balances X Herschel Supply 710. I usually wear an 8.5 but 8 in the 576 model. However, Urban Outfitters only has a size 8 or 9 available. So I didn't know if I should go a half size up.. Thanks!
i would go half size up...they are a little narrow at the toebox

Does anybody know that site located in South Africa that has New Balances for sell? I can't think of their website at the moment. Anybody know it? 

Nice. Info on them camos? I just became part of TeamNewBalance. I'm over the hype that's surrounding sneakers nowadays. Saw that PYS has a ton of dope c/ws. Plus i'd rather cop 3 pairs of NB > price of 1 pair of any Nike/JB
You're on Team New Balance? I didn't add you... or do you mean you joined the "team" meaning you are into New Balances over Nike/AJ/Adidas?

Thank you so much. Repped. That was really quick much appreciated. But they are out of stock. It has the option of all sizes but when add to cart it says out of stock and won't let me add to cart. Thanks again though. I'll just keep searching.
Damn... my bad dude I saw the sizes but didn't "Add to Cart" - I never messed with UBIQ before, it's weird they don't have them listed a "Sold Out" when every single size you try won't add to cart.  How long have you been searching?  It's likely another 10.5-11 will pop up on eBay in the near future - it was a general release from a while back so there's bound to be some stock floating around somewhere.

You're on Team New Balance? I didn't add you... or do you mean you joined the "team" meaning you are into New Balances over Nike/AJ/Adidas?

Haha yeah I mean im gonna cop NBs over nikes and Js. sorry I didn't realize there's a real team.

Can anybody give me advice, how do the 999's fit?
Will be my first pair.
Big, small, true?
Specifically the Seals, but general info on the 999's fit will help too.

Last edited:
Can anybody give me advice, how do the 999's fit?
Will be my first pair.
Big, small, true?
Specifically the Seals, but general info on the 999's fit will help too.
I just got the 999 elites and I'd say they're pretty much TTS but the toebox is much wider than a lot of nikes/jordans.  Though I dont have the seals, it should be the same fit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom