Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Air jsarg, congrats! But you're down under right? Anyone from the US get them from SnS...

Anyone know how the 1500 CT4's fit?  Trying to figure if I can fit at sz10 cause usually I wear 10.5 in Nikes.  Any help would be appreciated.

I think I can officially cross off one of the sneakers in my sig. 
smokin.gif

...now just waiting for shipping info. pics will ensue

Any SoCal peeps been to NB store at the Camarillo outlets? Worth visiting? Been there but never actually been to it.

I think I can officially cross off one of the sneakers in my sig. 
smokin.gif

...now just waiting for shipping info. pics will ensue
please tell.  I'm excited to hear!  those are both on my grails list(as in the NBs).  I don't even list that I want Kennedys in my signature anymore cuz I've given up hope cuz of their price.  Really wish my trade wouldn't have fallen through.  I still cry myself to sleep every night over it.

Last edited:
got the fingercroxx today on my last shot at getting em...bummed i couldn't get my size. still happy to get a pair tho.

998GR size 11 and 998BB size 8 and a few bigger sizes on NB.com. They are a little pricey if you don't have a coupon.

yea air sarg? or something like that too and someone phinsfan is pending at least from what I recall
Yeah, I'm still in limbo here. Going to email them today and find out. Would be a great birthday surprise if I did actually get them! Otherwise, I've still got a nice pair of Mad Hectic 580s, red elite 999s, pebble blue 998s, and Huaraches on the way. Last week was expensive, so if the order gets cancelled it might be a blessing in disguise. Then again, the way this release looks/seems, it reminds me of my dunk sb days (grey/pink box era).

DEAR GOD DO NOT MENTION THAT ERA.

STARTING FROM THE SUPREME RELEASES I WAS HEAVY INTO SB COPPAGE. NOT JUST DUNKS EITHER, I HOARDED URLS, FCS, TEAM EDITIONS. LMAO IF I TREAT NBS THE SAME WAY. GONNA NEVER MOVE OUT SMH

All the members here that got the cancellation email and funds refunded via PayPal did you guys get your money back in your account? I see that my money was withdrawn from bank account, got the full refund message from paypal indicating SNS refunded the money back but my paypal account still shows no money back...? :nerd:

How long does it take to get your money back? 3 business days?

I went through the credit card route and none of my money has been refunded yet, I'll give them until tommorrow

Yeah I'll give them til tomorrow. My bank account shows the money witdrawn from paypal but paypal indicated its already refunded but I don't have any money in my paypal account or my bank account with a deposit...I hope to see something by tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom