Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yeah, Zappos even gave me a price adjustment and I ordered on the 13th of February. It was a one time favor because I am VIP member. 

Last edited:
how do you guys become VIP on zappos again? just call them and ask them to grant your VIP status?

how do you guys become VIP on zappos again? just call them and ask them to grant your VIP status?
You can submit a request via the VIP Zappos web page. Or you can call them and just say you aren't a VIP member and want to get the next day shipping. From reading on prior experiences they will upgrade your account automatically. I applied through the web page and I got granted access within 3 days IIRC.

Any news on the Country Fair pack or am I way late?

Titolo has them already [emoji]9996[/emoji], also pre order btw

Last edited:
My wallet is glad I missed another pair of 990 s. I brought a pair with me and a second pair at 112 would be nice. This thread is bad for my pockets! #TMNB

Abt to pull the trigger on the 999 elites. Anybody wanna help me out on sizing info? I wear a 10 in Jordan's/dress shoes/boots and a 10.5 in regular nike's. thanks for the help.

Can someone shares their sizing stories with the 990's? I wear a 10.5 in almost every sneaker (including most NB's). With the 1400 J. Crew joints I needed a 10. Will I be good picking up an 11 with the 990's? Thank you in advance!

Back
Top Bottom