Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

gah just had my second ua 1500 order canceled 
mean.gif

mad.gif

anyone have a line on an 11.5????

i will be forever grateful

Looking dope!

Thanks!

Which ID color is the heel and toe wrap on these? Glacier Blue?

I believe so. I got this from an ebay member...

@Denniscu...I acutally have that in my locker too! :smokin That looks like glacier blue, correct? Dope!

Yes sir I believe so...

those are the PYS joints aren't they? Not sure what the official c/w is but they're called mint/black

These are IDS, the ebay ad of the seller states PYS so I instacopped but when they arrived, I knew they were customs...

Argh. Had a chance to cop those grey SNS 577s late last year for a really good price. Now I can't find them at all. :smh:

Here is my version of the ARCs. Your 'teal' will come out great, just note that the green comes out a bit darker that it appears on the site.

I paid $325 shipped for the SNS Milkcrates. Great price if you ask me, because that's the only one I've seen in my size. 

And I didn't order the 574 Teals; I was just bored and started remaking collabs. Ha. 

Last edited:
What the selection like at an actual new balance store? Do they have the classics or is it more performance stuff? just found one in my city! checking it out tonight

What the selection like at an actual new balance store? Do they have the classics or is it more performance stuff? just found one in my city! checking it out tonight
a bit of everything imo..the NB store in NY has a classics section, then a custom section, then high performance, then apparel and etc 

Is there a site/a way to know where all these NB outlets take place / exist?
smile.gif
I know on the US site if you go to the faq section then click browse all popular questions, on page 4 a list of factory stores pops up, but I can't seem to access the NB Sweden site...maybe if you try the same on NB Sweden you can find it...but I'm sure if you just contacted a customer rep they'd be able to help you

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom