Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

^ I'm not sure if the same fix would work for the 999s because they may not have the same tab in the toe which was removed from those 1500s. But if you try it let us know what happens!

Un'ds
MT580s

^ I'm not sure if the same fix would work for the 999s because they may not have the same tab in the toe which was removed from those 1500s. But if you try it let us know what happens!

hmmm....yeah....i was concerned about that too...maybe i'll try and exercise a little bit of restraint for the time being...

Did anyone here buy those size 11 grey ARC 1300's on eBay today? I should've pulled the trigger as soon as I saw them 
mean.gif

I'm stuck between choosing these two any thoughts or suggestions from those who have owned or have seen them in person?

I'm going to order online so I'm not sure how they look in person

or

those 1600's imo, both are clean and comfortable and i love the way the red 999 elites look like kennedy's...... but those elite 1600's are comfortable as hell for me.

I'm stuck between choosing these two any thoughts or suggestions from those who have owned or have seen them in person?

they both look good, youll be good getting either one..id only choose 1600 over 999 cuz of the cracking issue almost everyone is having with the 999 midsole paint

My 999s have started to crack with the last couple of wears. These are on borderline beater status and have seen some long days though. Been wanting to get into some other models anyway, especially 1500s.

I'd go for the 999s personally.

Red. I've only worn them once though, so I haven't experienced the paint cracking as some have..

My 999s have started to crack with the last couple of wears. These are on borderline beater status and have seen some long days though. Been wanting to get into some other models anyway, especially 1500s.

You have the reds..?

Back
Top Bottom