Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Terrible phone shot, but I copped these from a NB Outlet for only $27.

Nice to see more 998s popping up in the outlet. Got these at the outlet a few months back. Not as good of a deal, but I'm not complaining

I'm stuck between choosing these two any thoughts or suggestions from those who have owned or have seen them in person?

I'm going to order online so I'm not sure how they look in person

or

Both...I have both :smokin

Thanks everyone for the feedback regarding the 999s vs 1600s. I have decided to go with the 999s but soon as I do the blue ones keep calling my name :smh:

My issue is that no local stores have them so Im unable to view them in person so I have to rely on pics online and they seem to vary from site to site. With that said any more feeback from those who have seen or owned these two in person?

v.s.

Any and all feedback is appreciated.

^ the mid panel on the blues is not as dark as the picture above. This should give you a better idea of how they look in person:

I could not choose between the CW so got both - you won't regret either choice. NB release of the year so far for me.

The 999 Elites really are a great sneaker, I guess my opinion is based partly off of the fact that I got lucky with a pair that hasn't cracked (knock on wood).

I have the blues and they are great. I was about to get the red ones but after all the quality issues, I decided to wait it out. 

And great pick up on the Steel Blue 999s. My favorite shoe, as you probably can tell. 

images

Thinkin about punchin on these. Im stuck between this and the Red/Grey elite 999s... Or some nice 1500s. 'What are you guys views on these?

Bodega 577s

http://sneakernews.com/2013/05/01/bodega-x-new-balance-577/

Cool to see another US 577 collaboration and the materials look great, but I'm not big on the colours.

Those look amazing to me. They have that trail runner feel and I love it. The fact that they're still primarily grey makes them versatile. I hope these aren't too hard to cop.

They look like they were made for teenage chicks. I don't mind the occasional bright colors but they're overdone on this shoe. I don't know what's going on with Bodega at the moment, their latest collabs have been all over the place.

RESTOCK OF UA 1500S AT UNDEFEATED. ALL SIZES. HURRY.

except 11.5 
glasses.gif

...finally....

Last edited:
images

Thinkin about punchin on these. Im stuck between this and the Red/Grey elite 999s... Or some nice 1500s. 'What are you guys views on these?

i just purchased these.

great shoe, great materials. incredibly comfy. toe box kinda clunky though. thinking of chopping it down a bit but we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom