Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Take a closer look at New Balance's American manufacturing spirit in the video below:

I'm keen to get some NB's for the first time....other than stores like Tresbienshop and end clothing, can anyone recommend a good online shop? Thanks.

I'm keen to get some NB's for the first time....other than stores like Tresbienshop and end clothing, can anyone recommend a good online shop? Thanks.
Considering you listed Tresbien and end, I'm assuming you're located in Europe. In that case I'd definitely recommend SNS (Sneakersnstuff), Size?, and the good will out. There are plenty of European boutiques with online shops, those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head. I'd also recommend checking out New Balance's site. I don't know much about their European site, but their U.S. site isn't bad at all, and typically gets anything that isn't an exclusive collab. Good luck and welcome to the New Balance family! I'm sure you'll be satisfied with your first purchase. 

All those mentioned above (SNS, Size?, end) are GTG. Hanon has good stuff, 24Kilates, I think there might even be a site list in here somewhere. Best of luck on your hunt.

Considering you listed Tresbien and end, I'm assuming you're located in Europe. In that case I'd definitely recommend SNS (Sneakersnstuff), Size?, and the good will out. There are plenty of European boutiques with online shops, those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head. I'd also recommend checking out New Balance's site. I don't know much about their European site, but their U.S. site isn't bad at all, and typically gets anything that isn't an exclusive collab. Good luck and welcome to the New Balance family! I'm sure you'll be satisfied with your first purchase. 
I'm actually based in HK, I frequent TB because they have a good overall selection, ditto for End. We actually have quite a bit of official NB stores in HK but the prices are so much higher vs TB (with 20% off non EU + shipping). After seeing all these dope ones in this thread I wanted to find more sites with unique NB colors.

I'm actually based in HK, I frequent TB because they have a good overall selection, ditto for End. We actually have quite a bit of official NB stores in HK but the prices are so much higher vs TB (with 20% off non EU + shipping). After seeing all these dope ones in this thread I wanted to find more sites with unique NB colors.
Hey, check my signature, there is a link to a post for a lot of websites that some or most users check for their shoes.

Well in that case like you said basically any shop in Europe should be good for you. Do U.S. shops charge outrageous shipping to HK? Because you can also find some pretty good deals at U.S. shops, especially if you want some made in the U.S.A.s. 

Does the NB Concept Store in iSquare mall still exist? I remember getting the 1300jp there is 2010 and yeah, the made in USA stuff was really expensive. What about the NB store in Mong Kok, is that still there? I remember that one being really cool as well.

Hanon just posted pictures of a whole bunch of upcoming made in USA and England models.

Last edited:
I will be trading MY ds pair of Jordan 88 3s plus $100 cash FOR a pair of vnds new balance concept Kennedy's?
What ya think?

Back
Top Bottom