Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Andddd they are my size... Awesome. 
mean.gif

Illistic, I love your floor boards. Great background for shoes.

Do you work for Sneakernews, I saw your Roshe pics on there?

Anyone know a spot with the 574/501 Camo pack? Not US made, but I really like the olive 574 and 501. They've sold out at every spot that has released them so far.

Well in that case like you said basically any shop in Europe should be good for you. Do U.S. shops charge outrageous shipping to HK? Because you can also find some pretty good deals at U.S. shops, especially if you want some made in the U.S.A.s. 
From my experience US and CAN sites have pretty high Shipping, like 30-40 US. I'm Canadian and I literally never buy from Canada lol, I could ship it to a friend back home but the taxes don't make it worthwhile (we have no import tax)

Does the NB Concept Store in iSquare mall still exist? I remember getting the 1300jp there is 2010 and yeah, the made in USA stuff was really expensive. What about the NB store in Mong Kok, is that still there? I remember that one being really cool as well.
I've been to a few official NB stores in HK, they're all upwards of 1700 - 2200 for a pair (divide by 7.8 for USD). Even with shipping costs I can get it quite cheaper online. My friend recently saved like 50USD buying from Revolve clothing instead.

i posted about a week ago asking if anyone has seen the NB Day Tripper 1300ER for a reasonable price and found them today if anyone else is interested ($99): http://www.barneys.com/New-Balance-1300/502313642,default,pd.html?q=new balance&index=6

i've been lurking this thread for a few months now and i gotta say...i think this is the most helpful thread on NT. everyone down to help one another, no flaming, only a few dumb comments, just a bunch of ppl that appreciate NB's trying to help one another out.

thnx to everyone

did anyone notice that NBs are excluded from the past couple of promotion codes on Karmaloop

not sure when they started the restriction...smh. one less source to get them discounted now :smh:

Last edited:
copped these a few weeks ago and have been wearing them non-stop -

definitely a slept on release... the "sheep" lining or whatever it is on the insole helps make these amazingly comfortable.

did anyone notice that NBs are excluded from the past couple of promotion codes on Karmaloop

not sure when they started the restriction...smh. one less source to get them discounted now :smh:
Yeah, I noticed that too...sucks!

Back
Top Bottom