Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

The Hypercat 577s aren't made in the UK, they're made in Asia, so expect a few letdowns.
Shouldn't be a huge difference.... The West NYC Alpines, CONCEPT SEALS 998, and RF Steel Blues were made in Asia. I personally care more about the quality of the insole provided by the shoe and all three were great.

Last edited:
Yes, other Asics accounts will get the Three Lies. Sometime in September, they are saying the 13th I think. 

Back to New Balance. So excited for these. Looking to pick these up and the Norse Winter 1500s when they drop in States, hopefully. 
Damn those are nice - 1400's? Are they going to be a J.Crew release?

Today..

Finally got them. Now I have a partner for my Denim 996.

And those Blue Norse will be mine will they drop again. Great picture of them. 

Yes, other Asics accounts will get the Three Lies. Sometime in September, they are saying the 13th I think. 

Back to New Balance. So excited for these. Looking to pick these up and the Norse Winter 1500s when they drop in States, hopefully. 

Now what are these? Def a shoe I can see myself wearing daily.

Last edited:
Those 998 will release in other shops stateside too...
curious how legit this info is. not that i know 100% it's true, but other word says otherwise. again the pair yet to be shown/discussed in this thread is the one widely available and to be released in other shops. and the pair everyone is excited about wont be.

Pretty sure those are a few years old
yes and no. NB is always retroing pairs here and there. the 1400SB retro'd again this year, releasing in asia. but apparently it's going to see a wider release. although im not sure about a US release, since we only seem to see 1400s through jcrew, and all theirs are jcrew color exclusives. although some stuff like the 1400be popped up at factory/outlet stores i think?

I never getting rid of them. My favorite 998 along with the GNRs. 

And yes, please more pictures of the Norse Winters!!

So no 13s in the norse 1500s? Has anyone seen one or did they stop at 12? Makes it easy not to cop when they skip your size. Concepts better not pull this small foot [emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji].

Thanks for the love on the Norse's. That was the only pic I took that day and I'm about to go out of town tomorrow for the next few. I'll definitely post some more when I get back though.

Newest pickups, 998RO

Got a pair of them pretty blue 998's on my eBay watch list just being too cheap to pull trigger. I will in a few days for sure

Got these for $69 from Footaction

Also had the blue, black and blue/purple

They also had the grey 999's for $49

Never was a fan of grey 999's, only blue and black

Back
Top Bottom