Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

So after looking over my Mints for about a day, I think I'm going to try and trade them. Beautiful shoe, but I just don't think I can pull off the color. I think I should have gone with the C-Notes instead. Oh well, gonna try to trade them for some other shoes I've been hunting for. 

I'm tempted to buy just to see what happens! 
laugh.gif

Lol I can't. That would be so sad if someone was willing to buy something that may not even exist. It does say rf577denimpig in the web address so I am extremely curious what they look like. Sounds like we know what his new balance collab will be at least.

Anybody from Houston know where I can get some c-notes? Like can you name me some stores please. Really want some c-notes or if not I'll just cop the renegade 998. I don't really see anybody wearing NB here so I should be in luck hopefully.

Mints with flash. It's hard to decide between cnotes and mints. I think I am leaning towards mints after finally seeing them in person.

Cot Damn, need a pair of C-Notes bad. Anywhere in the Bay Area got any sizes left? Or are euro sites like Hanon the only shot of getting a pair now?

Anybody from Houston know where I can get some c-notes? Like can you name me some stores please. Really want some c-notes or if not I'll just cop the renegade 998. I don't really see anybody wearing NB here so I should be in luck hopefully.
not in houston... best bet is online somewhere (ebay, instagram)

I think the closest place was Nice Kicks in Austin, but I'm sure they were gone long ago. Texas gets shafted with releases like this...big time.

NB x The Good Will Out "autobahn"

Oct 26- instore
Nov 2 - WW

Last edited:
Well those "Autobahns" are an easy pass. What's up with everybody doing two different shoes nowadays? Looks awful. 

Back
Top Bottom