Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Let's get physical...

ronnie-fieg-new-balance-1600-release-date-01-570x570.jpg
new-balance-1600-ronnie-fieg.jpg
ronnie-fieg-daytona-new-balances-570x570.jpg

pics courtesy of sneakernews. i personally can't wait for these. not just because they are a RF collab but because i am one of the few that is actually a fan of the 1600 model. the combo of colors and materials seems to be on point and it makes no difference to me that they are made in china because none of the recent 1600s have been made anywhere else.

^ yes but there is also a RF collab thread. People rather you post it there as oppose to here which I think is a great idea.

as mentioned multiple times in the asics thread before an rf release we keep it seperate. Makes it easier to navigate non rf asics or in this case nbs
i don't frequent the asics thread so this is news to me. just thought it was a well done NB model so i decided to share pics that i didn't see previously in THIS thread. i could care less who collaborated on this shoe.

ronnie-fieg-new-balance-1600-release-date-01-570x570.jpg
new-balance-1600-ronnie-fieg.jpg
ronnie-fieg-daytona-new-balances-570x570.jpg
pics courtesy of sneakernews. i personally can't wait for these. not just because they are a RF collab but because i am one of the few that is actually a fan of the 1600 model. the combo of colors and materials seems to be on point and it makes no difference to me that they are made in china because none of the recent 1600s have been made anywhere else.
Honestly, i'm a huge fan of the 1600's as well. They're not usually on everyone's list top NB's, but they're definitely on mine.

i don't frequent the asics thread so this is news to me. just thought it was a well done NB model so i decided to share pics that i didn't see previously in THIS thread. i could care less who collaborated on this shoe.
yeah but with rf it's kept seperate to avoid clutter. A lot of ppl hop on the rf train and fill the threads with too much, especially if an RF is releasing along with another collab the same weekend.

Latest and greatest for me
WHOA WHOA WHOA STUNNA! you need to edit this post and remove those RF 999s.  take that pic to the RF thread. 

i almost had a heart attack when i saw this and had to double check the thread title to make sure i was in the right place.

your on a slippery slope my friend, if we let you get away with this then what next?

RF x pumas in a puma thread?

...heaven forbid, i can just imagine the mayhem that would ensue...

WHOA WHOA WHOA STUNNA! you need to edit this post and remove those RF 999s.  take that pic to the RF thread. 

i almost had a heart attack when i saw this and had to double check the thread title to make sure i was in the right place.

your on a slippery slope my friend, if we let you get away with this then what next?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[thread="158096"] [/thread]
did you forget what the definition of collaboration is?  RF didn't manufacture the shoes. I don't see a big R on the side of the 999. I believe that is a N for New Balance. Correct me if im wrong but I think this just might be the new balance thread.  

Well this is awkward.... http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sarcasm?s=t :rolleyes

LOL THIS.
this basically describes the reaction of most NTers when someone even mentions fieg anywhere but the RF thread. lol

RF turns good threads into bull ****

Reference the asics thread during the ECP release...

If dudes wanna feel some type of way about me trying to redirect traffic into that **** slobbing beast thread then i'll fall back and let this turn into the JB forum every release.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom