Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

998GR today!

Had my 10 in cart but decided against it. I need to stop trying on releases otherwise I'm going to cave and keep getting things...

Had my 10 in cart but decided against it. I need to stop trying on releases otherwise I'm going to cave and keep getting things...

what was the sudden change of heart? if you were gettin' ready to grab it at the scheduled release time...why back out?

what was the sudden change of heart? if you were gettin' ready to grab it at the scheduled release time...why back out?
Late October and now November have not been kind to my pockets haha I NEED to slow down. Plan on buying something else in the morning anyways and one per weekend is more than enough for me.

Because he is stronger than I am lol. I do that also, try just to try. But if I cart I end up buying.

Because he is stronger than I am lol. I do that also, try just to try. But if I cart I end up buying.

haha...well...i guess it's not too different than taking job interviews for companies that you might have no intention of working for...just getting in the practice for the actual company that you want to work for...

*muscle memory...muscle memory...

Size 10 copped... Surprised at the number of purchases here after seeing such a strong showing of no look passes and what not lol. CONGRATS to all that got through nonetheless :smokin

Joe Louis Burn Rubbers are definitely a nice pick up. Hit the launch event and grabbed a pair. Didn't do the extra box but the leather on these a really nice quality! [emoji]128076[/emoji]

I messaged someone on eBay about some west 580's since he had stock pictures and he said he got them here... http://www.chaussuresvente.com/homme-new-balance-mt-580-wst-chaussures-gris-violet-p-1925.html

I told him they were not authentic and this is what he said back, "you honestly believe that then your crazy is hell these shoes are not really dead stock except for in the USA because you only two release dates a year if your lucky but then in other countries dude these are not dead stock do some real research...later"

Figured it made for a good laugh hahahaha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom