Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I thought of that, but didn't do it because I was afraid it would make the suede rough. Suede still smooth after?
Yeah but I tried on my old shoes first. You really have to use almost no water or barely have water in the brush to activate the purple chemical to have suede still smooth after. If you use water even little it's going to harden the suede. Try on your beat up suede shoes first so you know how to do it. Bit tricky but it works.

CT mita release over! got another pair for my bro.  That was easier than I thought.  Sneaky bastards put them near the bottom of the page instead of the top, musta threw some people off.

Last edited:

Dat x pro II filter lol

What time did CT end release the Mitas? Almost stayed up all night, disappointed I couldn't get them. Smh

8AM Central. They tweeted/Instagrammed about it this morning...dont feel bad, i tried to cop as soon as they dropped and it gave me some out of stock bs after i confirmed my order smh.

Last edited:
@AirForce1Queen wow what a bummer, wish CT was more consistent with the release time of their shoes. If anybody knows any other spots releasing those mita joints, please let me know! I didn't think I would come out empty handed after anticipating these shoes for so long. Looks like every place soldout so i'm running low on hope :wow:

I used Jason Markk on my 1300LG's and it worked extremely well. I know it's not the same suede as the Mints but it didn't hurt the materials at all. I would definitely use the brush lightly though and not apply too much pressure.

digahole good lookin' on the ecapcity link. Didn't even know they sold shoes...grabbed 997s and a Sonics hat. Been a lonnnng time since I bought a New Era and I've slowed to almost nothing on shoe purchases as well.

Pulled out my OG 997 today and tried 'em on...mine are narrow width 2A so tough to be 100% but toe wise I'd say same as 998. I wear a 13 in most shoes but 12 in most NB and that's what I ordered. I've really regretted choosing size 13 in some NB's that my feet were swimming in.

digahole good lookin' on the ecapcity link. Didn't even know they sold shoes...grabbed 997s and a Sonics hat. Been a lonnnng time since I bought a New Era and I've slowed to almost nothing on shoe purchases as well.

Pulled out my OG 997 today and tried 'em on...mine are narrow width 2A so tough to be 100% but toe wise I'd say same as 998. I wear a 13 in most shoes but 12 in most NB and that's what I ordered. I've really regretted choosing size 13 in some NB's that my feet were swimming in.
Yellowed 
smokin.gif

Probably stupid of me, but i really didnt think the OG 997 was gonna sell that quick. Its gonna be a bloodbath when the 1300jps come around next year...

Back
Top Bottom