Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

With the shields the kicks won't crease or have dents or dimples since it feels up the toe and side toe areas
does it seem noticeable when you are wearling them, part of the reason I like new balances, especially with a suede materials is that they are flexible in the toebox. I looked the website up and it looks like they are driven by air force ones and other basketball shoes, did you own those prior to new balances?

Not noticeable when worn and I don't feel them at all. I trimmed the height perfectly so toes don't look bulgy and sides so it don't hit my pinky toes. I also tuck them in within edge of insoles for extra comfort . I have been using shields for about 5 years plus

First time wearing the pebbles , don't mind my sexy hairy legs
roll.gif

Hows the quality on these?

they have been out for a really long time. As long as they have been around they should be on sale like the midori grey. Its SO many pebble blues floating around that I can't justify paying $160
Well that's JCREW releases, the popular ones stay fixed at that price and they issue them periodically when stock runs dry. Comparing them to the Midori's is a far stretch as these are a more easy and basic colorway that works for many hence the popularity. Midori's were on a host of other stores too not to mention. Not a specific JCREW exclusive. It's not some rare limited over hyped collab but it far surpasses a ton of collabs and other brand GR's. It is what it is but you'll never find the popular JCREW releases for Midori prices, which were listed at $39 bux at one point after heavy discounted and a rare coupon/promo...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom