Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Usually not the type to wait to unDS kicks, or get into the whole matching sneakers with holidays deal, but the Independence Days are just too perfect for the 4th. Just laced em up, can't wait to break them out.

It's gonna be
unreal

On another note, the shape of those Horweens is cringe worthy. Both had potential, but those toes ruin em. Not to mention the availability/pricing.

Last edited:
Usually not the type to wait to unDS kicks, or get into the whole matching sneakers with holidays deal, but the Independence Days are just too perfect for the 4th. Just laced em up, can't wait to break them out.

It's gonna be
unreal

On another note, the shape of those Horweens is cringe worthy. Both had potential, but those toes ruin em. Not to mention the availability/pricing.

I feel you. I almost rocked the Indys I got but I couldn't find a swap for an 8.5. So sad!

Last edited:
still can't believe i copped the navy 997s for $150. absolute steal.

premier only has a size 7 left now on their site.

Yeah I'm not even going to try with those Horween's, I'll wait for the gentlemens choice 1500's for a poorly shaped, leather NB. That is if they aren't $400..

Damb those mint cherry blossoms look dope, kinda want now.

Wanted to UNDS the salmon cherry blossoms but hurricane coming in NJ

For today: not my favorite nor limited at all, but I swear these are my go to NB

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom