Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

God damn NB catching me off, was hoping to get more time with the 997's but seems, hope to get a chance soon as I get the money.

God damn NB catching me off, was hoping to get more time with the 997's but seems, hope to get a chance soon as I get the money.
I would not worry too much about the 997 as it has not released in most of all stores and boutiques.  In fact, I have not seen it released or mentioned by any of the major retailers (and I have reached out to a lot of them).

GNR

YOU CHOOSE ANYTHING ELSE AND YOU MIDAS WHALE SAY THE BEST NIKE MODEL IS DA YEEZY AND THE GREATEST RAPPER IS DRAKE

WE KNOW BOUTCHA

All these for under retail but I can only choose one. Need help deciding, but I'm leaning towards the 998RO. Thoughts please?

I agree go with the RO

I am biased when it comes to my favorite model with the 998. I do have a pair and I love them.

Walter..

998 Red October. I wonder how my h they would go for if you said that they were inspired by red Octobers in an Ebay listing

£170 for the black 997 from the Authors Pack... prices are getting extortionate... 
yea NB is getting a little too crazy with the prices now. I get theyre made in the USA and use premium materials and whatnot, but $200 retail was already steep

two new 577s came in today very nice in person amazing actually

yeah i've passed on so many releases because of the price. 

160 - 200$ retail for a GR runner is a too much for me.  

Was wondering the same thing the other day, any info would be appreciated, think my first NB's are gonna be most of the Authors pack, sorry 1500's.

Back
Top Bottom