Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Thank you for your input.
Your welcome like you've never put your input on a shoe. Seems like someones salty cause they couldn't cop. Sorry but i'm saving my money for a shoe that will have more quality and is comfortable too my foot but hey what do i know about NBS

Last edited:
Your welcome like you've never put your input on a shoe. Seems like someones salty cause they couldn't cop. Sorry but i'm saving my money for a shoe that will have more quality and is comfortable too my foot but hey what do i know about NBS

It's a denim shoe...

The quality is great considering it's denim..

It's a denim shoe...

The quality is great considering it's denim..
haha your right denim cant be bad quality..... also @jasroberts21  do you even know anything about the 580? no you prob don't sorry im gonna buy a shoe that is comfortable and fits my foot not just because it looks cool. But yea ill leave because i buy shoes that fit my foot correctly and not because its a collab and looks cool you hypebeast 

Score...one sz left at persona...and got it!  No more left at that store according to the worker.  Just called divisionwest...they only have 1 sz of each on the capsules...there's a line outside already...so no luck there.  fullkit has a sz 7 remaining supposedly if you call. Called many stores and seems like 1-2 pairs of each size.  

Last edited:

Score...one sz left at persona...and got it!  No more left at that store according to the worker.  Just called divisionwest...they only have 1 sz of each on the capsules...there's a line outside already...so no luck there.  fullkit has a sz 7 remaining supposedly if you call. Called many stores and seems like 1-2 pairs of each size.  
help a bother out , trying to get a size 10 or 10.5

damn i was banking on div west

I was a little late to Full Kit and they had already sold the 12, but I got really lucky and they had a 13 left. Thought I needed to size down to the 12 but the 13 fits pretty well and I don't have any heel slippage so they work.

Hope everyone else is able to secure their pairs at retail, these are definitely nice in person.

I was a little late to Full Kit and they had already sold the 12, but I got really lucky and they had a 13 left. Thought I needed to size down to the 12 but the 13 fits pretty well and I don't have any heel slippage so they work.

Hope everyone else is able to secure their pairs at retail, these are definitely nice in person.

What size did they have left?

Back
Top Bottom