Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Source? I don't believe these are more limited than the infernos or Indys lol.
I wonder why its so hard to beleove these are as limited or more limited than indys? Indys moved quicker cuz it was a release centered around a holiday and everyone wanted to have them by the 4th. Seems like some peoples feelings would be heart to find out the concretes are more limited than indys LOL

If anyone from SF missed out on these, I think J.Crew in SF didn't receive their shipment today, which should arrive this Friday.

Those stylist dont know jack. I spoke to one who told me these were more limited than indys. The indys were easy if you pre ordered. J crew was so tight with these that there was a vip list in which I was on. I  had mine for a week now. I wouldnt sleep on these thinking its a pebble blue status release. In a day or 2 its gonna be alot of salt for people thinking these are gonna be around or keep popping back up on tha site

Last edited:
That "VIP list" you speak of was pretty easy to get around though. Only took me one phone call and I had em in hand yesterday.

They're a great looking shoe. So are the Indys. But I don't really care how limited either of them are.

Last edited:
Vip's got theirs last week. As stated had mine 1 week ago. And preoders for these were cancled at first so... but congrats on copping

Last edited:
I found a site that has the 997PR in a size 10 and 10.5 for $200 plus shipping (USPS pricing).

PM me and ill get you the link.

My pair of Concrete Jungles came in today (from the preorder). They're pretty underwhelming in person. May not end up keeping them.

Concrete Jungle and pals

I wonder why its so hard to beleove these are as limited or more limited than indys? Indys moved quicker cuz it was a release centered around a holiday and everyone wanted to have them by the 4th. Seems like some peoples feelings would be heart to find out the concretes are more limited than indys LOL

Lol who's feelings? And it's hurt* lol leave this thread now. You're irrelevant nor did you answer the question

Back
Top Bottom