Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

rep'd, was able to make a deal with him for $130 shipped for these. super stoked to cop these, ove the colorway.
smokin.gif

Sup guys, whats the going rate on a pair of vnds 998 infernos (size 11.5 or 12)? I dont see them for sale often. 
You can usually get them for retail (or lower for VNDS,) but the problem is that they don't pop up often. Your best bet is to contact a J. Crew stylist and see if they can locate a pair. It's definitely a long shot at this point, but not impossible. I had been looking for a pair for awhile, and a member on here saw a display pair at the J. Crew men's store in Toronto. I called and they were able to ship that pair to me... Good luck with the search.

You can usually get them for retail (or lower for VNDS,) but the problem is that they don't pop up often. Your best bet is to contact a J. Crew stylist and see if they can locate a pair. It's definitely a long shot at this point, but not impossible. I had been looking for a pair for awhile, and a member on here saw a display pair at the J. Crew men's store in Toronto. I called and they were able to ship that pair to me... Good luck with the search.
Hmmm i guess i figured that since they were hard to find that meant they would be reselling for the usual high price. 

Thanks for the info and repped. 

Either it was reserved already or try switching to desktop view.
Probably reserved. Sz 9 wasn't adding to cart and I was a bit busy here at work to try on my desktop. I'LL be ready for the next one.

Last edited:
damn, ccf's would be a pair to triple up on.  everything about that colorway is a go. glad i missed it.  didn't need to spend more money right now

Back
Top Bottom