Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Disagree, went to livermore after new years and they had the whole line of MIUSA 1400s (not jcrew) for $99. 
Good to see some local dudes in here.  I've yet to make it to the Livermore spot.  I usually go to the Gilroy outlet.  If you've been to the Gilroy location, how would you compare the two? 

Good to see some local dudes in here.  I've yet to make it to the Livermore spot.  I usually go to the Gilroy outlet.  If you've been to the Gilroy location, how would you compare the two? 
IMO the Livermore is better since they have way more Asian/tourist traffic, so the stock moves and replenishes faster.

Thinking of picking up the Grenson collab.

Anything I should know about the fit of Made in the UK 576s? 

Never had a pair.

Thinking of picking up the Grenson collab.

Anything I should know about the fit of Made in the UK 576s? 

Never had a pair.
I had a pair in hand this weekend and they were very underwhelming.  Could get better with wear, but at $400 retail I thought I'd be blown away.  Not the case.

i really gotta start listening to my fellow Bostonians and start going to these outlets around here, im just so lazy though :lol:

My outlet hasnt gotten anything new for about a month and a half now.
Still trying to sell those horween 998 for $300.

These 3 models are all $120 + shipping, M997CSEA, M998CSAM & M998CSEF.   Plenty of sizes left, of course no 11.5 
mad.gif

http://rise45.com/collections/new-balance

Can you tell me if your M998CSAM have a brown heel? I've seeing eBay listings where the sole is black and looks a little different from the official photos on the New Balance website.

Thanks. I know this is my first post but I lurk here only for New Balance and I just had to ask this question. Maybe I'll share photos of my collection, currently at 20 pairs, but all GR's except for several J.Crew models as I only buy them on discount.

Are there fakes of the 997 luxury goods? I see a pair for $200 worn once, missing one insole, and no og box. That sounds way too suspicious to me so I'm hesitant to try to cop

Last edited:
Are there fakes of the 997 luxury goods? I see a pair for $200 worn once, missing one insole, and no of box. That sounds way too suspicious to me so I'm hesitant to try to cop

If it sounds too good to be true, pass. There are fakes out there. Post pics here to get confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom