Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

The burrow code is for $200 plus but seems like it's excluded from a lot of stuff. Last edit it seems like all these codes only apply to the NB1's and some older lifestyle stuff/ MiChina stuff. Oh well I'll take 40% off on a couple NB1s!

I used Burrow on Horween 997's

just threw this together for you -- its tough to use that awesome orange with the other colors available

Good looks..appreciate.ive been playing around with it too, very hard with the other colors plus no orange liner option [emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

M576PTM

newbalance_m576ptm_shoes_greenmint_1.jpg

M576PRP

newbalance_m576prp_shoes_redburgundy_1.jpg

M577ETB

newbalance_m577etb_shoes_greyturquoise_1.jpg

Man the new Grailed site is so awful on mobile now. Can't filter results or anything. I used to check it fairly often.

Man the new Grailed site is so awful on mobile now. Can't filter results or anything. I used to check it fairly often.

I agree bro..I have to scroll through sizes that don't pertain to me just to find my size..was much easier before..100% agreed

I agree bro..I have to scroll through sizes that don't pertain to me just to find my size..was much easier before..100% agreed

Good news is that I just checked and the desktop site is pretty much the same. Guess I have an excuse to dust off my laptop a couple times a week lol.

@bigstress did you use the code for the nb1? Burrow don't work for 997 / 1300 Horween for me. Neither for 998 explore sea range[/quote

Yeah...I used burrow. I ordered a cpl shoe care product to make order 200$. Burrow worked last week on 997 Horweens, most likely cuz it was a 20% code and ebates was only 5% at the time.

Usually I get a few days worth to design.  I got to come up with something today for sure, cant bank on having the ebates offer good tomorrow. 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom