Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

The Horween M998 BESP from BAIT finally arrived here. Good looking out for the Labor Day discount. :smokin Came in a smaller box than what the Horween M1300 BER came in. My first pair of 998s. Dope silhouette. Great NB miUSA quality as usual, but the left shoe came in hella creased. :\ I should've ordered some shoe trees with these. :lol:

Last edited:
The Horween M998 BESP from BAIT finally arrived here. Good looking out for the Labor Day discount. :smokin Came in a smaller box than what the Horween M1300 BER came in. My first pair of 998s. Dope silhouette. Great NB miUSA quality as usual, but the left shoe came in hella creased. :\ I should've ordered some shoe trees with these. :lol:

Dem thangs are beautiful! REPPED

Anyone knows if the 998s fit differently between GRs and collabs? I have two GRs and they fit great. But my Ronnie Fieg x NB 998 "City Never Sleeps" feels much tighter even though they're all the same size. I might have to sell them off, though I really like the shoes.

Anyone knows if the 998s fit differently between GRs and collabs? I have two GRs and they fit great. But my Ronnie Fieg x NB 998 "City Never Sleeps" feels much tighter even though they're all the same size. I might have to sell them off, though I really like the shoes.

Maybe depends on the material used for the lining? I think when the RF 998 dropped they had a disclaimer saying that the shoe fit differently than other 998... what size are they?

Same for me, I sold my RF 998's because they were too tight. Much tighter than the same size in GR or the Premier collab

Ebay find have the navy, wanted the olive color for a while, can't wait to get them in. Thanks in advance if someone here sold them to me lol.

557FMO

BONUS BEATER PIC 577FMN

My RF 998s fit tighter as well.

Leather lining + leather tongue + nubuck all over = a tighT fit. 

Not as comfortable as the standard pigskins, mesh fabrics used on most 998s.  

It's still bad as f***.  

Grabbed these leather 998s from the factory store in jersey gardens.

They had some nice stuff in a 10 and under, rockabilly 997s look really really dope in person

Hopefully i can look as cool in these a vidivici does in his 998s lol

I love the hits of white 3m

Which laces do you guys prefer? I'm leaning towards navy. Also strange observation but the teal laces are two inches shorter than navy.

Back
Top Bottom