Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Thanks man!! I like those and I"m tempted at only $160 USD??!!! But truth be told I'd never wear them. The pink toe...I do love the color blocking. Just TOO flashy for a guy in his mid 30s....They are nice. IF they had my TRUE size I'd go...but the .5 difference is keeping me from making the move.

Now if naybody finds those at reatail/on sale for a size 8....AND special box? LMK!!!

Facebook threads? Tell me more...man only $202 USD shipped?....Just almost my size too...man...Tempting!!
facebook has just as much/if not more info than these threads because of the worldwide following.

if you have FB just put in the search tab "new balance" about 3-5 groups will pop up, you just have to join them.

Last couple wears...
Is that a flavored Dogfish? Im in Bmore often hitting up ale houses, bars, and restaurants :lol:

LOL. It looks like a pair of Adidas to be honest.
And they're limited, so they'll be sure to sell.
Yep. They definitely look like some budget uncaged boosts. Not the type of thing I want to see from NB. They need to stick to their usual formula of timeless classic silhouettes.

Last edited:
i think the cncpts 066 collab is kind of dope. hell no i wont be paying the price for a 3d printed midsole x collab though. its gunna be stupid retail.

i think the cncpts 066 collab is kind of dope. hell no i wont be paying the price for a 3d printed midsole x collab though. its gunna be stupid retail.
The top is $300, the pants $350, and the kicks $350 so for the low low price of $1000 you can look like a tool bag!! 

I love NB and Concetps and when I clicked the link and this was the offering was...what a let down! Whomp whomp whomp!!

My money was on 997.5! I would have gone broke for sure if it was another dope callab 997.5 like a few other heads said.

Adidas must have their lawyers on hyper drive! 

The top is $300, the pants $350, and the kicks $350 so for the low low price of $1000 you can look like a tool bag!! 

I love NB and Concetps and when I clicked the link and this was the offering was...what a let down! Whomp whomp whomp!!

My money was on 997.5! I would have gone broke for sure if it was another dope callab 997.5 like a few other heads said.

Adidas must have their lawyers on hyper drive! 

i was expecting much more than $350. the first 3d printed shoe was $5-600.

Any of yallknow if the UK/EU shops do discount codes for black Friday? Tons of kicks I want at SNS and END but they don't seem to drop their prices too much too often.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom