Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Last edited:
i need them ball and bucks, jelly of dudes that have a outlet close that had them. i need them just not for retail. now they seem to be drying up.

I took me a while to decide whether or not I wanted these, but WOW are they awesome on foot. This might be my new favorite pair of NBs...

Wow, just caught up on the thread, the last 4 pages cost me a lot of reps. Awesome wears and pickups everyone!

Received my 995's yesterday. Really loving this model. I've always loved different aspects of the 990 and 996 but these are a perfect blend of both. Def stick with your normal made in USA size. For me, 990's are just a tad too short and going up a 1/2 size didn't work. Wicked comfy IMO. Really looking forward to more colorways.

http://s60.photobucket.com/user/admerr/media/A8CB2433-99FB-4444-9BC4-A4EF38D171E4.jpg.html
how do you like the sole unit on these, is it like the 996? i'm a big fan of the 990 comfort wise, and not really feeling the 996 (comfort and support). tbh would decide in favor of the 990 any given day.

sizewise the 990 is really tricky, have to agree with you there. worn the 990dsa in the theater yesterday and after a while i thought my feet would explode. decided to size down .5 in my 990 (same size as my 998) after i bought a pair in my usual size two or three years ago that were kind of big (first two pairs were just fine with my old size), but after yesterday i really have to question my decision. might have to try in summer again with slightly thinner socks.

how do you like the sole unit on these, is it like the 996? i'm a big fan of the 990 comfort wise, and not really feeling the 996 (comfort and support). tbh would decide in favor of the 990 any given day.
sizewise the 990 is really tricky, have to agree with you there. worn the 990dsa in the theater yesterday and after a while i thought my feet would explode. decided to size down .5 in my 990 (same size as my 998) after i bought a pair in my usual size two or three years ago that were kind of big (first two pairs were just fine with my old size), but after yesterday i really have to question my decision. might have to try in summer again with slightly thinner socks.

Mid/outsole feels closer to the chunky 990 which I like. They have a Vibram outsole similar to the 990.

Great kicks! I agree with what you said on the opening; NB is pure MURDER in 2017!! The 247 seem to be a hit, the YP is mos def a hit with NB community, and most of the GRs have been so dope! These 997, the grey nubuck 998, and the soon to be dropped 1500WG are all on my hit list.

NO flex homie but if you are not going to get a better mic or move closer to your current mic best to drop out the music. Hard to hear you

Come on New Balance, how do you go from this:

To the Luxe and Sports packs? It's a nice silo, why can't they put out decent colourways with good materials? =/

Just copped the 577 chicken pak off SJS. They just dropped for those still on the fence.

Will consider the rest when discounts happened...or if sizes still remain?

Back
Top Bottom