Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Relieved I was able to grab the blue Kennedys. Wore my 999GFR today so I wouldn't be tempted to grab the red ones haha.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    340 KB · Views: 28
This was my plan, but I couldn't find any near me. I was just gonna go with my regular size 11 and see what happens
NB1 or just some other pair?
I've only ever tried on 1 574 and it was miAsia and my normal NB size of 9 was too small

Relieved I was able to grab the blue Kennedys. Wore my 999GFR today so I wouldn't be tempted to grab the red ones haha.
Hahah I have that pair too and never wear them. Just because of that, I wasn't able to justify buying the red ones.

NB1 or just some other pair?
I've only ever tried on 1 574 and it was miAsia and my normal NB size of 9 was too small

I haven't ordered a 574 yet, but the ones I'm wanting are a miUSA pair from a few years ago. Im kinda afraid to mention them in here because I don't want them to disappear lol. I thought I saw in here a while ago the 574 sizing question came up and I thought people said .5 down or "TTS" for the miUSA pairs. I figured I would go with my regular size just to play it safe and I never got around to trying on an Asia pair because I didn't think it would get me the info I needed as to how a miUSA pair would fit since it seems like people say there is a difference.

Thanks my man!

Anyone else with an opposing opinion?

Buy TTS and .5 down from a place that takes returns, or preferably free. Try them both on, figure out your sizing, send those babies back, then order your NB1s

that's funny I want the red joint because I have the 999 elite grey and royal blue pair

I also have the blue 999 elites haha. But I've always wanted the Kennedys in its iconic blue. I also feel like the blue elite cw is different enough from the blue Kennedy so I rationalized it haha. But I learned from having both elites, I don't need both Kennedys.

the main problem with the 999, for those that find it uncomfortable (myself included) is that round piece of abzorb in the midfoot. great for midfoot strikers during running, but for walking and standing, its a bit awkward

Wanted the blues, but seeing they ship via DHL to my country I'll pass (shipping is really low however). I still have nightmares from my last order with Kith + DHL
it seems they have switched to USPS for international order, at least this is what they will do for my order to HK.
i also had a very bad experience with concepts + DHL (took over 1 month to receive my order shipped by boat) so let's hope its better with USPS.

Anyone notice if sizes were available for the 999 when they were first added? Nothing currently available.

Back
Top Bottom