Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

you guys already know that FP are going to come with some insane quality shoe and as normal some brilliant details and little extras. no one does it quite like them, always go the extra mile

Today was a good day, folks. Somehow managed to cop Off-White Prestos... should give me enough money to cross some NB's off my list this Black Friday :nthat:

damn congrats.. those are the only OWs i'd wear out of the pack, but trading it in for multiple pairs of NB is a no-brainer

Wore these today
IMG_0790.JPG

damn congrats.. those are the only OWs i'd wear out of the pack, but trading it in for multiple pairs of NB is a no-brainer

Thanks, homies, I never hit on SNKRS, so I was thoroughly surprised. These and the AJ1s were what I was after.

Although I originally intended to keep them to wear them I saw what they're reselling for and to me it's hard to justify wearing a pair of shoes that I could cash out for many more pairs, especially with most NB's (even collabs) falling under retail.

Sorry to bring it up, but am I the only one to not get a shipping notification from Concepts for the Kennedys/Hyannis yet?

I hate to bring it up too but I'm also waiting on shipping notification from Concepts on 999 blue. So you're not the only one. A little anxious. Hopefully no cancelation.

I hate to bring it up too but I'm also waiting on shipping notification from Concepts on 999 blue. So you're not the only one. A little anxious. Hopefully no cancelation.

Yeh I hear ya. Sweatin on my blue and red pairs. I remember one time Concepts forgot about a tshirt I had ordered for 2-3 weeks and when I finally bugged them enough, they only were able to send me a "randomly found" one in a size too big for me. Ugh

Back
Top Bottom