Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yeah that codes does work. I'm going to try and process it once i get off.. :nthat:

cybermondaycode.PNG

Screenshot_2017-11-27-20-11-58.png
Screenshot_2017-11-02-21-10-30.png

Thinking about these. I can't decide on which one though, or if I should do all suede or reflective details.......hmm. I wish there was some leather options....anyway, I'm dubbing these the 998 "Darth Vader". Any ideas from people are appreciated. I can't seem to quite settle on that "perfect" design.

Screenshot_2017-11-27-20-11-58.png
Screenshot_2017-11-02-21-10-30.png

Thinking about these. I can't decide on which one though, or if I should do all suede or reflective details.......hmm. I wish there was some leather options....anyway, I'm dubbing these the 998 "Darth Vader". Any ideas from people are appreciated. I can't seem to quite settle on that "perfect" design.

I like the top ones. i would do mesh though, just my preference. 3m tongue is a nice touch.

Top ones have my vote too. Did one similar a while back utilizing nimbus (instead of red), the contrasting nimbus toe wrap with black mesh worked really well. It was between having a completely solid forefoot and the black mesh/nimbus. Glad I went with the latter.

feelmeguilty feelmeguilty
nonheinous nonheinous

Do you guys ever have issues with mesh? I see sneakers with mmesh and they are ripped or torn in areas. Is that because they are just beat or does that not happen easily?

I've done plenty of NB1s with mesh (mostly) and a couple with perf. Perf is cool, but overall, i've found the shape of mesh 998s to be superior to those with perf suede. I get the appeal of the perf toe material, but I didn't like the bulkier toe on the ones I made.

Never had issues with mesh ripping but then again, i rarely wear the same shoe back to back (or even in the same week) to really get a chance to rough them up.

I've done plenty of NB1s with mesh (mostly) and a couple with perf. Perf is cool, but overall, i've found the shape of mesh 998s to be superior to those with perf suede. I get the appeal of the perf toe material, but I didn't like the bulkier toe on the ones I made.

Never had issues with mesh ripping but then again, i rarely wear the same shoe back to back (or even in the same week) to really get a chance to rough them up.

Thanks. I have plenty of shoes, so I doubt I would be beating them down either, probably a couple times a year at best. Curious how they last over time. I did the colorway on a 574 with the leather details

Screenshot_2017-11-27-21-52-53.png

25% off, free shipping, and 5% on Ebates at YCMC for the 998wtp. I think code CM25 might work for a couple more hours.

Back
Top Bottom