Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

This has probably been covered a few times, but does anyone currently have or owned the 585BB? I believe it’s “BB” the Ball and Buck “Sporting Gentleman”. What is a good price to grab them at? I thought I heard someone say they went on sale originally.

I paid 120 off ebay, DS last year. I’d pay 120-200 to double up. Quality on point. BB store still have some sizes at retail; Sizes 7 and below.

I paid 120 off ebay, DS last year. I’d pay 120-200 to double up. Quality on point. BB store still have some sizes at retail; Sizes 7 and below.

Ok. Thanks. I have stumbled across a few sizes, unfortunately one is a half size small and one is a half size larger.

1CC685FD-F272-4B6D-A84F-DEA14B79DB0E.jpeg

Today’s wear, the 998WD. I haven’t worn these since February. I still need the DWs

Screenshot_2018-09-22-15-35-06.png

Screenshot from a FB group. NB shop in japan. Any idea the blue and grey 990v4 on the top left? Kinda like a nubuck which i have not seen before. I saw some 990nv4 appear grey in the suede after decoloration
Yeah, the top three are nubuck IN4, IB4 and IG4. The top left is indeed a IN4.

Thanks, really into this IN4 now. iirc Japan got these models a few months ago, not sure why there aren't wider release in the States and Europe yet
I, along with moshepark moshepark and feelmeguilty feelmeguilty hunted them down on eBay and collectively own all three. These were heavily slept on and easily one of the best v4 releases imo. I do regret not getting IN4 (initially it was too violet looking for me). Can’t find my size anywhere now.

Thanks, really into this IN4 now. iirc Japan got these models a few months ago, not sure why there aren't wider release in the States and Europe yet

I, along with moshepark moshepark and feelmeguilty feelmeguilty hunted them down on eBay and collectively own all three. These were heavily slept on and easily one of the best v4 releases imo. I do regret not getting IN4 (initially it was too violet looking for me). Can’t find my size anywhere now.

squizzy3000 squizzy3000 is sort of right. He and I both copped IB4 and feelmeguilty feelmeguilty copped the IN4 - none of us have copped the IG4 yet but I'm pretty sure eventually one of us will.

As far as I know these were limited strictly to Asia. We got lucky and found a random seller on the bay selling them. Nowhere to be seen otherwise, though.

Here's mine. Prefer it 100% to BK4:

IB4.jpg

Anyone been to Brighton factory store lately?
I went like 2 weeks ago. Was pretty skimp tbh, at least in my size (10.5). Maybe you’ll have better luck. I only really went to try and see the 1500JCO in person at the flagship store down the street but they only had the 1500LN out, which were really nice tho.

Back
Top Bottom