Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Only two. I got the third for free. Bought 3 pairs at the sample sale and sold 2. It's really nice getting $750 boots for free. Although I did buy a made to order and it cost a grip.
Sample sale is legit, Unfortunately I’m usually drawn to their Collabs. The service boot without the cap toe is a little too formal for my style and they tend to typically put the service boot on a dainite sole as well which adds to the sleek look I’m NOT going for.

Sample sale is legit, Unfortunately I’m usually drawn to their Collabs. The service boot without the cap toe is a little too formal for my style and they tend to typically put the service boot on a dainite sole as well which adds to the sleek look I’m NOT going for.
Ha you'll like my Made To Order pair. I made the reverse mushroom chamois service boot Milohshop made a year ago.

40833700_2136957936564234_6050844733712891904_n.jpg

Ha you'll like my Made To Order pair. I made the reverse mushroom chamois service boot Milohshop made a year ago.

40833700_2136957936564234_6050844733712891904_n.jpg

These are sick. I love the service boot don’t get me wrong it just isn’t my style. I love the reverse, great contrast on the rough out with the leather tongue.

I'm all about boot talk. I have a pair of Fryes that are about to come back out with the weather getting cold. I am also a big fan of Allen Edmond as this is where I buy all my dress shoes for work but they also have some real high quality boots.

I've never be into Viberga but the custom made pair is fire. I may have to play around with the site and see if I can find something to spend money on

I never have a proper pair of boot but is attracted to Danner by its look. Tried a pair on a few months ago and feel like it is not comfortable for whole day wear. How does these Alden or Vibergs compared to Danners? Finding a pair of Danner is tough enough in HK, I don't think I will have a chance to fit the Vibergs

Allen Edmonds makes great quality shoes for a great price point in my opinion. Alden is on another level, I like their shoes but the Indy boot to me is ugly I never liked moc toed anything. It’s controvercial but most will tell you viberg is the top of the line. Lots of great styles out there.

I'm all about boot talk. I have a pair of Fryes that are about to come back out with the weather getting cold. I am also a big fan of Allen Edmond as this is where I buy all my dress shoes for work but they also have some real high quality boots.

I've never be into Viberga but the custom made pair is fire. I may have to play around with the site and see if I can find something to spend money on

If you like that custom pair, they have an almost identical pair releasing Friday. Tobacco chamois. It’s gorgeous. Buy it.

Edit. My pairs. Viberg x 3sixteen & black chromexcel
1DD3EC7A-35DF-4EBB-A44D-44787303A230.jpeg
EE66FCA2-9752-43AB-BDFD-B5533281A0EF.jpeg

Last edited:

i've got three pairs of Allen Edmond dress shoes myself. haven't turned back since my first purchase last year.

Back
Top Bottom