Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Nepenthes restocked the EG 990s and will take an email order... You can call them at (212) 643-9540 to check sizes...

D7026151-D5FB-469A-BD01-880BDA36347B.png

Anyone want Fun Guy hoodies? They dropped in Canada and I'm not feeling em. I can return them for free but if anyone wants to pay shipping from Toronto, happy to just let them go for retail. Medium black pair. Also have a small fun guy tee in black. Same thing, pay for ship.
Screen Shot 2019-08-01 at 1.31.44 PM.png

Personally, I've found that I end up sizing up a half from TTS on AM90/1's. I can generally do TTS or 0.5 down on 997's and 8's, with both fitting well enough (TTS a little more roomy, but not badly so).

What should you do with that? No effing clue, but I generally prefer something a tiny bit too big to something too snug.
I feel you man. I think I should go to the store to try them on just to be on the safe side. Lol. I got a few shoes in mind so I’ve been out and about to find a everyday comfortable shoe.

I know not much has been spoken about regarding the shoes, but man NB Japan just does everything right! Crazy because never in North America could NB put out a corduroy blazer/ pants coinciding with a release. Could be because my aesthetic leans towards beams/ EG, but this is right up my alley.

3A40A2D5-A194-4FB5-B738-0C21747BF126.jpeg

I know not much has been spoken about regarding the shoes, but man NB Japan just does everything right! Crazy because never in North America could NB put out a corduroy blazer/ pants coinciding with a release. Could be because my aesthetic leans towards beams/ EG, but this is right up my alley.

Agreed. Maybe one day NB USA will gravitate away from marketing athleisure wear but just glad they have products that appeal to a variety of tastes. And, more importantly, we have plenty of retailers stateside that sell/style NB next to great brands like EG, Needles, SDC, etc.

bruh my aesthetic is Japanese Americana/workwear on that EG/Nepenthes/S2W8/Beams+/TNF Purple Label/Nanamica tip. No graphic t-shirts/skinny jeans/Supreme fanny pack for me. Corduroys and NB's all day, son!

bruh my aesthetic is Japanese Americana/workwear on that EG/Nepenthes/S2W8/Beams+/TNF Purple Label/Nanamica tip. No graphic t-shirts/skinny jeans/Supreme fanny pack for me. Corduroys and NB's all day, son!
I’m with that ‘fit, sub out the supreme fanny for a Patagonia. I did away with supreme branding a long time ago. Will only wear the outerwear I have from years ago with little / no branding.

Has anyone tried the X90? What’s the comfort and fit on them? Looks like a cool/light beater for holidays

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom