Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Thoughts on the M998AWH?

Embossed Croc + 3M on Purple and Grey is a win/win for me.

PURPLECROCNB998-6_1080x.jpg PURPLECROCNB998-5_1080x.jpg PURPLECROCNB998-4_1080x.jpg PURPLECROCNB998-2_1080x.jpg PURPLECROCNB998-1_1080x.jpg

Fan. Waiting for my pair to arrive from Premier.

There a code for these % offs?
You have to sign up for emails at the top of the JoesNB page where it says "sign up and save even more". When you receive the daily deal email tomorrow it will have links to save the % off purchase, which is automatically applied in the cart if the item you choose qualifies. As answered earlier discount does not seem to apply to all "Made in USA" shoes and also did not apply to the final markdown 574 Invincibles that I tried it on. Code did work for "Assembled in USA" 574's though. The code also worked on these"Made in USA" https://www.joesnewbalanceoutlet.com/product/m990-dmc/m990dbl M990DBL "Distinct Mid Century Modern" and the 20% off $100 applied to the $99.99 sale price making them only $79.99

I am looking to pick up some New Balance M1300 JP2

If anyone has any info on when they may drop, let me know. thanks

Last edited:
How well does dead stock new balance hold up through out the years? Do they break in alright after 5 years?

5-6 years will most likely be ok, bar some extreme cases (it's not unseen pairs of tannerys and similar age pairs crumbling). If the humidity and heat are more or less controlled, you will not have any issue. After that, the longevity will depend also on the material of the sole.

Debating whether to grab 1500UCT or 997PAL from NB with my Kawhi coupon and can’t decide... Both pairs are pretty unique and I prefer the colorway on the 997 but the 1500 model... Anyone have both pairs in hand and have an opinion? 10% Ebates today too so I think I’m going to jump on it one way or the other...

Need to fill a couple of spots for our ongoing NT Fantasy Football league. Hit me up if ur interested. Preferably experienced players only

Debating whether to grab 1500UCT or 997PAL from NB with my Kawhi coupon and can’t decide... Both pairs are pretty unique and I prefer the colorway on the 997 but the 1500 model... Anyone have both pairs in hand and have an opinion? 10% Ebates today too so I think I’m going to jump on it one way or the other...

If you want both they are on oneness for 30% off, so if you end up getting on from NB you can get the other one off oneness

Back
Top Bottom