Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

PAA
C4A81A95-E04F-441E-B65D-BD90E910E75D.jpeg
I have the same you do not have the impression that the fabrics behind the heel or there is written new balance comes off? the thread goes away concerning me ....

So the Kith 1700 is out, sort of. 1000usd on ebay

After seeing these pics I regretted not grabbing the atoms 1700 a few months back. I was too worried about the sole.

So the Kith 1700 is out, sort of. 1000usd on ebay

After seeing these pics I regretted not grabbing the atoms 1700 a few months back. I was too worried about the sole.

That yellow sticker means this seller found this pair at the outlets... Probably an NB outlet employee. Been years since anything decent hit the racks.

Also, I'm not a fan of the kith/fieg branding on the heel. Honestly ugly AF.

i found another colorway of the kith 1700 on Poshmark recently
i bought it for my friend but it was immediately cancelled and refunded

Last edited:
Dang so it seems like there are two different 997 Sports... one has a smooth toe cap and the other one is like the curved jagged toe cap. The one I am interested in (jagged toe cap) seems like it isn't the booty upper (which I prefer). Is this also MiUSA? Waiting for these to go on sale but need to figure out which sizing I need to go... my miusa size or the miAsia size.

These are beautiful.

MS997JHY

Dang so it seems like there are two different 997 Sports... one has a smooth toe cap and the other one is like the curved jagged toe cap. The one I am interested in (jagged toe cap) seems like it isn't the booty upper (which I prefer). Is this also MiUSA? Waiting for these to go on sale but need to figure out which sizing I need to go... my miusa size or the miAsia size.

These are beautiful.

MS997JHY

difference is where it’s made, one attached is made in China. People typically size down 1/2 size when going too a made in China model! Personally I wouldn’t purchase anything made in China for a minimum of 50% off. Honestly these are available all over so I would just try them on. Foot sizes fluctuate a lot and as much as seeing what others use, trying it on gives you the most accurate assessment

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom