Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

rallycars rallycars jamesandstl jamesandstl M1300BER is one of my most worn and favorites :nthat:

Ended up selling my pair after beating them to the ground:

IMG_20190212_232552.jpg

I got the1300 JP3 from Rezet and was shipped on 24 Feb. It arrived Portland on 29 Feb already and was transferring to the local post office. Since then, I didnt get any updates for 5 days already.

Meanwhile i got my 1300CL today without any delay.

I called USPS but they said they dont have details.
I have never seen something like this. Could anyone please advise what should I do? Or is it normal delay for international shipping?

Tracking History:
March 4, 2020 (<--the page keep updating the date with the same status)
In Transit to Next Facility
Your package is moving within the USPS network and is on track to be delivered to its final destination. It is currently in transit to the next facility.
February 29, 2020, 5:23 am
Departed USPS Facility
PORTLAND, OR 97215

Last edited:
Wait a day or two. Stop by the post office. They should locate it. Gluck.
Side note. Had to cancel my jp trip cause of cov19. Chilling til 2021.
D11A842C-C418-4AE5-AA0A-EF44CE4B50FC.jpeg

Thanks. I tried to call the post office a few times but no one answer.

meanwhile, great collection dude.

How long is this code good for?
No idea. NB is sponsoring Mario Fraoli’s podcast “The Morning Shakeout” last month and this month, so presumably at least through this month but maybe longer.
Also, for any runners in here, it’s a really good podcast - check it out.

Nice on the JFG site? I feel like you always find random drops. Teach me your ways lol

yeah it was on the JFG site and I just get lucky sometimes haha

does anyone have any idea when/where the 1300s (JP color, blue, black, green) are releasing? they're not on NB.com

I got the1300 JP3 from Rezet and was shipped on 24 Feb. It arrived Portland on 29 Feb already and was transferring to the local post office. Since then, I didnt get any updates for 5 days already.

Meanwhile i got my 1300CL today without any delay.

I called USPS but they said they dont have details.
I have never seen something like this. Could anyone please advise what should I do? Or is it normal delay for international shipping?

Tracking History:
March 4, 2020 (<--the page keep updating the date with the same status)
In Transit to Next Facility
Your package is moving within the USPS network and is on track to be delivered to its final destination. It is currently in transit to the next facility.
February 29, 2020, 5:23 am
Departed USPS Facility
PORTLAND, OR 97215

USPS unfortunately sucks and they really won’t do much to research the package. I had an expensive record lost at a notoriously bad DFW sorting facility a few years ago. The person investigating the claim literally told me the package disappeared. It randomly showed up 4 months later in perfect shape. Hurry up and wait.

This is what I got from this latest 998 frenzy... what's yours guys? I mean I'm happy considerinv the price but for the CW, I do have some 998s here that are more interesting...

Attachments

• 20200305_151231.jpg
    20200305_151231.jpg
    307.9 KB · Views: 218
  • 20200305_150606.jpg
    20200305_150606.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 218
I’m thinking of going aftermarket for the JFG’s...Talk me off the ledge everybody...
Personally I would rather have 2-3 NB1 and save $$

I paid resell and have no regrets. While the nb1 that’s close is really cool. It would bother me too much to not have the real thing. That’s just a personal problem that I have. Now I know nobody likes a shoe reseller. But, I do go after shoes that I don’t want and sell them to fund shoes that I do want. I wouldn’t spend resell money out of my pocket though. I don’t think that’s worth it.

I paid resell and have no regrets. While the nb1 that’s close is really cool. It would bother me too much to not have the real thing. That’s just a personal problem that I have. Now I know nobody likes a shoe reseller. But, I do go after shoes that I don’t want and sell them to fund shoes that I do want. I wouldn’t spend resell money out of my pocket though. I don’t think that’s worth it.
I am in total agreement with Southtown in regards to reselling stuff to fund what you want. While I wouldn't pay resell for the JFG (nor any other shoe - if I miss out, I miss out), I totally have resold other sneakers that I wasn't completely sold on to fund other things (usually not sneakers but whatever). But hey, if you want something, get it!

I am in total agreement with Southtown in regards to reselling stuff to fund what you want. While I wouldn't pay resell for the JFG (nor any other shoe - if I miss out, I miss out), I totally have resold other sneakers that I wasn't completely sold on to fund other things (usually not sneakers but whatever). But hey, if you want something, get it!

to add as long as you’re not going into debt or depriving yourself/your family of other fulfilling things you should be fine with how you spend your money. life’s short

Back
Top Bottom