Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I’ve had no interest in recent releases/ these 1300’s being raffled... just curious what’s $300 to some of you guys when you quick to drop $220-230?
For me, it's the principle. I don't pay resale prices for things in general and I don't plan to pay over retail (and that much over retail!). Now, if the shoe retails for $300, and I want it bad enough, that is a different story.

I realize how dumb I sound but whatever haha.

I am having an internal debate on which Grey to cop. 992GR or the 990v5? Which one would you guys recommend based on comfort and overall look?

Anytime I think about grabbing those Levi’s I just put these on. Love how they look, but not nearly as comfortable as other pairs I own.

2F174030-83FA-4B32-AE44-2305B8DEF2E9.jpeg

I am having an internal debate on which Grey to cop. 992GR or the 990v5? Which one would you guys recommend based on comfort and overall look?
Going with the road less travelled and say 992TN and 990GL5. Best colorway for both models + comfort.

what are the chances of nb 1500 from 2009 crumbling?

Hard to say, I think a lot of it depends on what climate your shoes were stored in. waiwai waiwai and I have been wearing NB from 2007-2010 and haven't had any issues so far, but they were 576. Another user ohwussup ohwussup was wearing pairs from like 2014-2016 and they were already starting to chip/deteriorate.

Last edited:
Hard to say, I think a lot of it depends on what climate your shoes were stored in. waiwai waiwai and I have been wearing NB from 2007-2010 and didn't have any issues so far, but they were 576. Another user ohwussup ohwussup was wearing pairs from like 2014-2016 and they were already starting to chip/deteriorate.

How they were stored is key...And if they’ve been worn or not...

I still have a couple pairs that are at about a decade old and I still wear them...Specifically a pair of Mita 10th anniversary 580’s...I wear those every other month or so...It’s 1500’s though so proceed with caution...

Hard to say, I think a lot of it depends on what climate your shoes were stored in. waiwai waiwai and I have been wearing NB from 2007-2010 and didn't have any issues so far, but they were 576. Another user ohwussup ohwussup was wearing pairs from like 2014-2016 and they were already starting to chip/deteriorate.

How they were stored is key...And if they’ve been worn or not...

I still have a couple pairs that are at about a decade old and I still wear them...Specifically a pair of Mita 10th anniversary 580’s...I wear those every other month or so...It’s 1500’s though so proceed with caution...

Oh okay, I think I have em stored pretty well I hope. Only thing is that I bought them used about a month ago. So I can't really say how the previous owner stored them and how often they wore the shoes either. I have worn them a couple of times though. I just ask cuz there is a small crack in the midsole that looks like its about to begin seperating so idk if glueing it back together would be a waste of time...

Back
Top Bottom