Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Does anyone know how the CT1500 fits compared to any of the 990 models? For some reason, I feel like the CT1500 fits big

MVIMG_20200417_194846~2.jpg

Hate to say it but that’s probably the beginning of the end there...

I jumped on them shortly after 9 PM PST. It didn't say my size was running low or anything. Added to cart, went through paypal process, and when I came back I got an error. Oh well. Not gonna sweat it.

Same for me...Click N Buy errors...Added to cart then sold out message...Really didn’t think these would go like that...

The size would show but you wouldn't be able to check out. Trust, I was trying the 9.5 orange one like crazy. Click n Buy wasn't even working. What a mess.
I jumped on them shortly after 9 PM PST. It didn't say my size was running low or anything. Added to cart, went through paypal process, and when I came back I got an error. Oh well. Not gonna sweat it.
sizes were available to add but sold out message in cart

My mistake. It’s gonna drop on bodega FCFS...good luck!!

Any way to see an archive of all models NB has ever made? I'm specifically thinking about models made around 2001 - 2002. Thinking back to a pair I used to wear in high school. Only thing I remember is the N was 3M and the main colors were silver, navy blue, and yellow.

Back
Top Bottom