Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Thanks! Copped. The problem is now I have 2 grey NBs lol 990v5 and 992

giphy.gif

Damn, just realized the green 1300AR set to release is nylon Toe box. Was really looking forward to that CW.

so have the grey 992s not dropped on nb.eu yet?
theres an option to send them ur email for a heads up when they drop

also i seen the black 992s for 100bux but cant remember where

Sorry if this was already posted. But Feature opened their draw for the Levi's

Hope everyone is well and staying safe

Sorry if this was already posted. But Feature opened their draw for the Levi's

Hope everyone is well and staying safe

Question for those who entered. When you clicked ENTER DRAW, did it bring you to a new page? Mine was just stuck endlessly after I clicked that. I got an email saying my entry is in, but I don't see anything on their website confirming that, and when I go to the draw now it lets me put all my info in again...

Question for those who entered. When you clicked ENTER DRAW, did it bring you to a new page? Mine was just stuck endlessly after I clicked that. I got an email saying my entry is in, but I don't see anything on their website confirming that, and when I go to the draw now it lets me put all my info in again...

Feature is about the shadiest store I’ve ever been into fwiw...Good chance those sneakers already got to where they were going...

Anyone still looking for 992GR, hit them up they just got their stock. Was able to order from them through email

surprised but they still had a 9 and just copped. was waiting for the 992NC to have a wider release but not gonna complain about adding yet another pair of grey NBs :lol:

Those 997s are sick. Anyways got the 992s on discount...can't believe it. Now need to cop some 1300cls on goat. Might have to get those 997s up there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom