Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Shoes in general are just selling out right now cause everyone and their cousin is home, bored, and wanting to use their bot to try and make a few bucks. I promise you, if you're just patient. All the levi's resale pairs will be barely above retail in a week or two max. PROMISE YOU.

This is not a popular sneaker for the masses, it's just cook groups and twitter ppl all surfing the NB wave copping it now and asking questions later.
This. I figured a lot of botters are home, some making side hustle because they are still employed, but there might be some who are currently laid off and this is a means of living now. I just took all the L's this morning trying to cop. Not too mad about it lol. Still waiting on my raffle L's I'm just salty I can't find the Joe Exotics anymore in a 9.5

Can't believe I got a pair manually on Concepts, I tried the sock jig but got kicked out to captcha 2 times and was still able to grab

. I don’t know if that’s a fair comparison, that’s like a sedan vs an SUV. But I agree the 1300 steadily have grown on me and I feel like they will age really well, and I hope that the raw denim distresses over wear.
I know sort of an odd comparison I've just been surprised by how many people don't like the Levi's and how much people are lusting for a grey GR dad shoe. sedans and SUVs are both types of cars though so there is something in common

Just realized I'm still in that Ubiq queue lol

Waiting for ubiq queue to finally see sold out
374.gif

This. So many retailers now only carry up to size 12. Even Haven (where i live in vancouver) never brought in a size 13 of their own NB model and so many other retailers now I notice making their FSR 7-12 with no 13. And don't get me started about Japanese models like the M1400SB and all the NBxCDG's never made in anything close to size 13. I want to bind my feet if it aint too late.
So...I know those Black 1300 are not available, here's what I found available in a 13:

Kith.com
1300 CLS - https://kith.com/collections/mens-footwear/products/nbm1300cls
990v2 Grey - https://kith.com/collections/mens-footwear/products/new-balance-grey-white
990v2 Black- https://kith.com/collections/mens-footwear/products/new-balance-990-heritage-black-pewter-grey

This are all better than the Levi’s pair anyway 🤷‍♂️...

The Grey V2’s continue to slip through my fingers...Every time I get a sniff at an 11.5 they always end up gone...

I know sort of an odd comparison I've just been surprised by how many people don't like the Levi's and how much people are lusting for a grey GR dad shoe. sedans and SUVs are both types of cars though so there is something in common
Same, I've loved NB kicks since the 90's but personally I can't rock with the 990's etc. They're ugly...TO ME...but I don't like any of the "dad shoe" styles of the past few years. Ready for that trend to officially die off.

Dang I didn’t realize everybody was after the Levi’s like this...They didn’t hit for me but I hope y’all got at them though...

I thought the hype would be on the Tokyo Studio’s this week 🤷‍♂️...

Dang I didn’t realize everybody was after the Levi’s like this...They didn’t click with me but I hope y’all got at them though...

I thought the hype would be on the Tokyo Studio’s this week 🤷‍♂️...
low key want that one more. i'm getting ALD 997 vibes with the mismatching.

Back
Top Bottom