Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Saw a random IG post this morning. Someone got the CDG RC in and they were made in China. Also all the made ins US models are just an M before the numeric not an MS and Tokyo design studio products are typically made in China. I could be wrong but I’d bet these are made in China just from the stock pics it seems like there wasnt much craftsmanship as it’s made in America counterparts. But hey if you like it cop it

Meh probably going to hold off for the KITH pair then...Hopefully those will be MiUSA...
I keep hearing about this Kith pair but haven’t seen any previews. I know Ronnie previewed the model itself, and that’s about it. I would be excited if he released a version of this shoe.

I keep hearing about this Kith pair but haven’t seen any previews. I know Ronnie previewed the model itself, and that’s about it. I would be excited if he released a version of this shoe.

Don’t even know if it’s a KITH to be honest...Just keep referencing that since Ronnie leaked them...I’d be down if they weren’t KITH related but my luck isn’t that good 😂..

Finally decided to break these out.

21BBA320-137F-42AC-9EFB-4677A45DDD20.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom