Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Mail call from eBay/joes nb outlet for $124 before tax. Thanks to whoever posted here on Monday!

Attachments

• A692B482-5DC6-44F8-BE57-5C78C42A1C70.jpeg
    A692B482-5DC6-44F8-BE57-5C78C42A1C70.jpeg
    333.6 KB · Views: 57
  • 13ACD619-7A3F-46E5-A438-B7A06CB7CF9F.jpeg
    13ACD619-7A3F-46E5-A438-B7A06CB7CF9F.jpeg
    297 KB · Views: 60
  • 33091EF3-E527-4C94-92A3-65F7C4D48182.jpeg
    33091EF3-E527-4C94-92A3-65F7C4D48182.jpeg
    323.6 KB · Views: 117
I think when the M992NT hit NB.com they will be $174.99 The NT's I got from NB.ca are the same price as the black 992 on their site. Finally got my shipping notice today for my NT order from two weeks ago. Hopefully that means that NB's NA pairs are ready now and tonight might be the night. good luck

Fingers crossed

I was thinking about doing the same. My dad has been a Skechers person for years despite a pretty good amount of effort from my mom, sister, and myself to get him to try something else. I’d opt for the Navy pair though since the red and grey combo would probably be a bit too Buckeyeish for a Wolverine like him.
I read the last sentence as a comic fan and thought you misspelled Bucky lol

Are those just the navy one? Looks awesome!

Nah there's another colorway on their Ebay store listed as "Blue"

Something to keep in mind, they have 2 widths listed...4e and D. Depending on the width, the available sizes are different. 4e is extra wide, D is standard.

Nah there's another colorway on their Ebay store listed as "Blue"

Something to keep in mind, they have 2 widths listed...4e and D. Depending on the width, the available sizes are different. 4e is extra wide, D is standard.
m993vi blue/navy. thanks man. i'm in love.
Good looks! But just checked and 9.5 is out of stock...

9579961E-BDE7-4F70-914C-72DDF380FF3C.gif

Although it’s not by choice, my plan to slow down on purchases is sort of working.

Those sail laces make it an instant cop for me. Now it’s a question of paying resell now or rolling the dice later.

Tough one. Before buying my pair, I kept checking stockx to see where the resale price is. It seems to be going up as far as hype is concerned. Definitely not like the multicolor 992s.

It seems even the 992GRs aren't near widely available, so I would assume the 992NTs would be less when finally released here in the US.

Screenshot_20200529-192233_StockX.jpg

Tough one. Before buying my pair, I kept checking stockx to see where the resale price is. It seems to be going up as far as hype is concerned. Definitely not like the multicolor 992s.

It seems even the 992GRs aren't near widely available, so I would assume the 992NTs would be less when finally released here in the US.

Screenshot_20200529-192233_StockX.jpg

they dropped on Ssense, NB.ca, minishopmadrid and that one eBay store. Prices will probably go down once they release in the US but will probably always be 75-100 over retail on the resell market

I do! Good call on the sail laces, it matches the midsole well and overall theme of the shoe.

20200529_140017_resized.jpg

It's actual seersucker fabric. You can see/feel the different part of the stripes.
Looks great, where are the laces from?

they dropped on Ssense, NB.ca, minishopmadrid and that one eBay store. Prices will probably go down once they release in the US but will probably always be 75-100 over retail on the resell market

Yeah, that's why I mentioned when they finally release in the US ! None of those retailers that dropped the shoes are US based.

When they finally release in the US, i'll try for another pair. The more I look at these, the more I appreciate all the fine details. My wife who doesn't really care about my sneaker hobby even commended how nice these look... The only other pair she said looked 'nice' were the OW Jordan V. Hell, she thinks my 2015 Chicago 1s look like clown shoes.

Looks great, where are the laces from?

The white laces are the OEM laces from my Castlerock 990V5. The sail laces are from a pair of Reebok Nylon classics--the Reeboks came with 2 pairs of laces including these sail ones.

I think so too, so the question circles back to rolling the dice on the US releases or biting the bullet and paying resale now. I didn’t really have an opinion on them until I saw them with those sail color laces, but i want them now. So hard to predict what NBs are going to do. On one hand I think they’ll all get botted to ****, on the other I think I’ll get lucky and find some with a discount code and cop under box price.

I think so too, so the question circles back to rolling the dice on the US releases or biting the bullet and paying resale now. I didn’t really have an opinion on them until I saw them with those sail color laces, but i want them now. So hard to predict what NBs are going to do. On one hand I think they’ll all get botted to ****, on the other I think I’ll get lucky and find some with a discount code and cop under box price.

It’s definitely possible, just gotta be around your phone. if I have to pay resell I will (probably under 300), I’m just gonna try at the $175 price point beforehand

It’s definitely possible, just gotta be around your phone. if I have to pay resell I will (probably under 300), I’m just gonna try at the $175 price point beforehand

I feel the same. I’ll probably hold out a little bit and see how it plays out. It’s not like we can rock these out and stunt anyways lol.

Back
Top Bottom