Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Condiments v2

image.jpg

I hope to see this art installation at the MoMA some day.

Last edited:
I’m really not getting the buying shoes you don’t like mentality but I’m happy you copped though.
I think it’s just the hype wave tbh man. With the shortage of supply for a few months and the recent hype behind NB in general. We’re seeing a lot of GR’s sell out within the hour of release even if people don’t necessarily love them just because they know they could or are going to sell out.

For 327 sizing , I’m a 11 in the 997 sport , the 327 in a 11 is pretty snug on me but I’m like em like that , was gonna get the lime colorway but more and more I looked at them, just wasn’t feeling it

For people that ordered castlerocks on NB today. Did you guys get an email? All i got was the paypal email. Hope this isnt a ghost order

For people that ordered castlerocks on NB today. Did you guys get an email? All i got was the paypal email. Hope this isnt a ghost order
I received confirmation for both orders but have had several times in the past recently where I simply received a shipping email and no confirmation.

I copped no shoes today, but I did cop 2 pairs of NB coochie cutters and 2 stain and rain repellent cans at the NB Factory Store in Clarksburg, MD. Had no interest in any of the 327s that came out today. The 993s at the store were a hot mess, mostly for thicc feet gang. Best bet is Joe's for the pseudo-Jjjjounds.

I copped no shoes today, but I did cop 2 pairs of NB coochie cutters and 2 stain and rain repellent cans at the NB Factory Store in Clarksburg, MD. Had no interest in any of the 327s that came out today. The 993s at the store were a hot mess, mostly for thicc feet gang. Best bet is Joe's for the pseudo-Jjjjounds.
Which NB shorts did you grab?

What's the sizing of the 1300s compared to Flyknits, Ultraboost, GL3, GL5, etc.? Currently looking to pick up a pair of Salmon Soles.

Back
Top Bottom