Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

M997SPG for dinner

4FEDF4DC-70C3-4D1D-A414-5E84B8E48C90.jpeg

Seeing people get confirmation for both make me regret not entering for both :lol:
But if all these Ws are true, then I shouldn't have a problem picking them up for retail in the secondary market :lol:
Maybe I'll just ask the guy who got 26 pairs :rofl:
Entered for both, ended up with only pinks. Will probably pick up greens in the secondary market or hopefully retail from whatever shop that gets them

Don’t think the reservation is stateside only. I hit and i’m in Asia (Singapore).

It's definitely not limited to the US.
I'm in Europe, without an ALD acount or newsletter subscription, and have never ordered from them, but I got a confirmation email regardless :D

Does anyone know about these women’s colorways? I have seen them on eBay from a few international sellers but never saw them release in the US... for some reason these Asian sellers only have up to a women’s size 9

I got a women’s 10 in the undyed but I’m really tempted to try one of these and maybe remove the insole for a better fit :frown:
158BA131-0243-456E-BED1-904F15772B60.png
3490EC41-2AD3-48AA-943A-06F3926424A2.png

Welp sunika went live with the yellow 992 (992BB) and theyre pretty much sold out

Not sure if this perhaps went live earlier or last night or something but I saw a link tweeted earlier this morning like right at 7:00 and clicked as soon as it was tweeted and almost all sizes were gone. Did they really bot the yellow GR??

Back
Top Bottom