Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Peteys on feet today
BB7C6663-3002-4FB8-A06E-54A459667F70.jpeg

6560E563-027B-4143-BFE6-12642E4AD30D.jpeg
iD on sweats??? Sheesh🔥🔥🔥

I like the fy7’s. I would most likely swap out the cream laces though.

Last edited:
How is fresh foam for standing at work? I’m on a hard surface all day and want to know about alternatives to boost/react.

Fresh foam is pretty good, but i find it a little soft for all-day wear IMO; great for running though. I had worn 1080v8 in situations where I walked all day and didn't like how my feet felt at the end of the day. For standing/walking a lot, i like something more supportive like a 990v4, v5 or a 993.

Fresh foam is pretty good, but i find it a little soft for all-day wear IMO; great for running though. I had worn 1080v8 in situations where I walked all day and didn't like how my feet felt at the end of the day. For standing/walking a lot, i like something more supportive like a 990v4, v5 or a 993.

Couldn’t agree more. 990v4 or 990v5, no question.

Me seeing ALD do another reservation when the last ones are still months from release...

Has anyone else been charge for the ALD New balances? The payment has already been taken out of my bank account. Could this be because of the color way I chose (Navy/white)? Maybe there less desirable than the others.

Has anyone else been charge for the ALD New balances? The payment has already been taken out of my bank account. Could this be because of the color way I chose (Navy/white)? Maybe there less desirable than the others.
The charge shows, but will be reversed if you do not win the raffle. The email says they "validate" your payment information, most banks show it like the pre charge at the gas station.

Back
Top Bottom