Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Idk how to feel about the bodegas. I've never owned a pair of 990v3 so I knew I'd be on the fence when I ordered them and having them didn't help me decide :lol: Quality is great and comfort is definitely there. Just dunno if I know how often I'd wear them for a $250 shoe

My first 990v3 as well. The colors aren’t the issue for me. I think I’d actually wear them a lot. For me they feel a little too bulky on foot.

When did NB start the detachable tongues options?
Was lookimg forward to this pair. Ordered off nice kicks. Smh

20210622_162108.jpg

Well, they are only the first version :lol:

Jokes aside, just bring it to a shoe repair shop and they'll easily sew that up for you.

My first 990v3 as well. The colors aren’t the issue for me. I think I’d actually wear them a lot. For me they feel a little too bulky on foot.

yeah I think that's the same issue I'm having. I'm an 11.5 so any shoe that looks long on foot looks huge

Good some of you got yours, paid $15 shipping arrival date June 30th .. they must of had to make more lmao. No complaints just jokes

lol I remember that clown's drop of his anta shoe - dude gave out like 23792382 pairs to rich people and then loaded like 50 pairs on his site for ppl. its the same crap this time around.

he's a mega clown, he posted up a full size run of his 2002r last year on stockx at $2100 each size, and then posted the screenshot of it on his IG stories all proud about it. And then reposted and tagged all the resellers that cooked the NYC NB store drop. Lost all respect for him after that.

he's a mega clown, he posted up a full size run of his 2002r last year on stockx at $2100 each size, and then posted the screenshot of it on his IG stories all proud about it. And then reposted and tagged all the resellers that cooked the NYC NB store drop. Lost all respect for him after that.
OMG totally forgot about him reposting all the vids of the NYC resellers and being proud about it - that was also at the height of the pandemic too - I was like dude you really out here celebrating this? clownnnnnn

lol I remember that clown's drop of his anta shoe - dude gave out like 23792382 pairs to rich people and then loaded like 50 pairs on his site for ppl. its the same crap this time around.

Its a damn shame too. He had an interesting story about how he came up and then just became a full on clout monster. Literally thrives on just all the name dropping he gets to do now. His Test Run Project drop was particularly painful and cringey watching people trip over themselves running around LA with LADDERS for some sneakers. IDK the levels of corniness this man has reached is crazy especially when you contrast it to how someone like JFG tries to manage their personal brand.

Back
Top Bottom