Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I see what you’re saying, as they have a similar theme going on. I prefer these over the Jordans though.

The JFGs and Rain Cloud 2002Rs are definitely up there for the best 2021 overall releases on my list.
More wearable to me than the 4's. I love the Jordan 4 but it just doesn't fit right with my usual go-to items of clothing as of late.

834A8519-1EB0-43E4-9FFD-59BF080FF620.jpeg
Pretty nice

Why is nowhere accepting returns on the protection pack? Saint Alfred is dropping them tomorrow and apparently also 10am on NB.com, but even they say no returns. I haven't owned NBs in a couple years, why should I have to take a risk?

I've got weird/wide feet so there really are no safe bets with me.

Need a 13 in phantom and sea salt tomorrow I already know I’m gonna whiff on both. I just feel it esp being my last chance

I just experienced this with my last 992 purchase. I got the wrong size (first time buying 992s) but when I got them there was a little piece of the sole poking up around the ball of my left foot also, area right behind the big toe. Luckily I returned them and got my true size but even the new ones have some imperfections with the soles that I can feel through the bottom of the shoe. I've always wanting a pair of 992s but I think I might return these also.

I had to return a pair of the burgundy 992’s from nb.com for the same issue. i wore them for ten minutes and had to take them off it was so painful.

I had a similar issue with a pair of AM1s. I ended up taking out the insole, filing down the protruding piece, and they were good to go.

I had a similar issue with a pair of AM1s. I ended up taking out the insole, filing down the protruding piece, and they were good to go.
I went through 4 pairs of Infrared 6's (from nike and from footstores). Bump underneath my big toe. Settled on the pair with the lowest bump. Always thought that was weird. When you walk around you always know it's there. But after going through 4 pairs, I just gave up.

Rain clouds 2002r on WIDE feet? Half size up or TTS
I’ve read others asking about fitting, but didn’t run across a wide feet question. Thank you in advance.

i don’t have any but after going thru 3 pairs of 550s not fitting I’m sizing up on everything New Balance

Back
Top Bottom