Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Drove around DC/Maryland this morning hit a couple shoe city’s. No crazy lines, site says out of stock at almost all stores in the area but they def have them in store just gotta make your calls. Awesome lookin shoe in hand
92891358-C74C-473F-9847-68EFC05F68D2.jpeg

peep any 993s? 👀

Matt secured me two pairs of size 10 Rain Clouds for my brother and I, but my brother won a local raffle so I only took 1 pair. Matt said there was a list for size 10 and that should make someone's day -- hopefully that someone is here.

I'm a 10 in 997s, so these should be good for me, right?

That's awesome! Those little details make EB rank up my favorite online shops.

After finding out that the detailing on the Rain Cloud sole fades to Black...

These are definitely under consideration:
2002R+.jpg

Plus, it's the only thing that I like on NB.com that's valid with the medical 25% off code. OR I may just use the Sea Salt sole instead.

Last edited:
Matt secured me two pairs of size 10 Rain Clouds for my brother and I, but my brother won a local raffle so I only took 1 pair. Matt said there was a list for size 10 and that should make someone's day -- hopefully that someone is here.

im a sz 10, are they still available

That's awesome! Those little details make EB rank up my favorite online shops.

After finding out that the detailing on the Rain Cloud sole fades to Black...

These are definitely under consideration:
2002R+.jpg

Plus, it's the only thing that I like on NB.com that's valid with the medical 25% off code. OR I may just use the Sea Salt sole instead.
Thanks for the 25% off lookout.

Anybody knows which site is this? A buddy tried to get on my nerves by sending this to me :angry:

Attachments

• 1629579446392.png
    1629579446392.png
    159.6 KB · Views: 308
Back
Top Bottom