Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Had a feeling it would drop early, this happened with the "Water Be the Guide"... thankfully was on the computer already. Snagged the grey but missed out on the hat.

was able to cop the grey yurts, the clothes look lackluster for the pricepoint tho. Still waiting for the fleece hat, does anyone know when that drops?

I was ready.

SmartSelect_20211016-084901_Gmail.jpg
SmartSelect_20211016-084934_Gmail.jpg

I was prepared for EA this time after his last release...

I thought I was gonna strike out because ShopPay was taking a while, but I was able to snag a grey pair.

First time copping his joints and just happened to see his story last night on signing up for the mail list. Paid off and copped the 10.5 granola’s. I took my sweet *** time and checked out at 6 mins after since I couldn’t decide between the 2 colors but it seemed other sizes flew, especially in grey.

Birthday month luck continues, Patta yesterday and today both colorways. Got the notification they drop in 30 min, I had forgotten and I remembered that last few releases I barely missed the early password email so I went and check my email and a few mins later it pops up.

Got in really early and copped grey then went back and copped the other pair as well right about the time twitter posted the live link

These look like a takedown model. Just looks cheap.

This is my initial thought as well but I know myself well enough to know that my opinion may change. I HATED the V5 when the first pics started dropping and now they’re my favorite. Certain angles of the V6 look really good and others I don’t like. Now that I think about it I do the same thing when cars change body styles. Maybe I’m just averse to change.

On another note, it’s been a while since I’ve been here and things sure have changed. Starting to see a lot of the same bs that pushed me away from Nike. Oh yeah and a whistle on the back of a shoe………? Very MTV’s Pimp My Ride’ish.

This is my initial thought as well but I know myself well enough to know that my opinion may change. I HATED the V5 when the first pics started dropping and now they’re my favorite. Certain angles of the V6 look really good and others I don’t like. Now that I think about it I do the same thing when cars change body styles. Maybe I’m just averse to change.

On another note, it’s been a while since I’ve been here and things sure have changed. Starting to see a lot of the same bs that pushed me away from Nike. Oh yeah and a whistle on the back of a shoe………? Very MTV’s Pimp My Ride’ish.

Few shoes have made me do a 180 after my first initial impression, youre right though I never seen em in person so could change.

On the second note idk why that would drive you away from Nike or now NB. If you dont like one shoe move on to the next.

Back
Top Bottom