Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

good almost W that turned into a L. Soon as SoleLinks posted that password it was a wrap. Literally clicked process at 12:33 lol. Both size 11.5 smh gone instantly.

IMG_3829.PNG

He literally told his followers on IG Stories that there would be early access (prior to 9am) for those who signed up for his email list. He even warned that there might not be any left by 9am to encourage signups.

Early access could also mean that when it went live at 9 AM - only those with the password would have access before the general public. Which is usually what retailers do. He’s literally the only one who drops his stuff before he says he will drop his stuff. It’s incredibly lame.

Early access could also mean that when it went live at 9 AM - only those with the password would have access before the general public. Which is usually what retailers do. He’s literally the only one who drops his stuff before he says he will drop his stuff. It’s incredibly lame.
It was very clear in all his messaging. There was nothing to interpret about it. If you chose not to listen, then that’s on you. A lot of people got through.

Few shoes have made me do a 180 after my first initial impression, youre right though I never seen em in person so could change.

On the second note idk why that would drive you away from Nike or now NB. If you dont like one shoe move on to the next.
I think he means the limited ness and games are driving him away

Bingo. I wasn’t clear but that’s exactly what I meant. I’m not putting in that type of effort to buy a shoe for full price. Anxiously sitting at a computer the exact minute they drop and still having no chance to buy isn’t for me. I’m grown so give me a simple shoe made with quality materials. I don’t need silly “stuff” (happy mod?) like a whistle or anything Off White Jordan 1 inspired. Last thing I want is to look or dress like an ig hypebeast. I’m too busy keeping these darn kids off my lawn! (Can I say darn? I sincerely hope I didn’t offend anyone with such foul language:rolleyes)

There is no talk about quality and R&D put into them. They look sloppy and cheap. Just end the series and make a 990 fashion line. It started off as a running shoe, worn for comfort, had cutting edge tech and now the tech is stale and it’s just become a model that is purposely limited to generate a bunch of BS hype. For Christ sakes NB has paid partnerships with NB Bloggers and News outlets and pays Jack Harlow millions to ride their **** . It’s pathetic, it’s not a great route to go down for the long term. The 990 was loved because it was readily available and really comfortable. Not some sort of fashion statement or because a rapper wore it.

So you’re definitely judging the quality, comfort and performance off of a few pictures. Got it. Seems rational.
Your argument doesn’t work with the current 990. V5s are readily available. Multiple colorways are available across the internet. They’re sitting on Zappos right now. I get that you’re butthurt about limited releases but that’s usually the older models.
If the V6 comes out and it’s impossible to grab a pair, I’ll eat my words. Im fairly confident NB will have plenty available as it’s the newest iteration of their flagship. Keep on whining.

So you’re definitely judging the quality, comfort and performance off of a few pictures. Got it. Seems rational.
Your argument doesn’t work with the current 990. V5s are readily available. Multiple colorways are available across the internet. They’re sitting on Zappos right now. I get that you’re butthurt about limited releases but that’s usually the older models.
If the V6 comes out and it’s impossible to grab a pair, I’ll eat my words. Im fairly confident NB will have plenty available as it’s the newest iteration of their flagship. Keep on whining.
Bud it looks like dog **** and clearly you only care about looks and clout. Teddy also leaked the images himself, that’s a red flag. Clearly he could if given it a proper release rollout. This thread has become an NB Circe jerk and you seem like the leader . You have Nb employees reselling on discord and StockX, paid partnerships with bloggers and seed nearly all new releases. It’s an absolute joke. The Brand can still grow without having to use petty ways to push product. Quality has taken a huge step back as well as the design. They can’t even give a shoe a proper release. For Christ sakes Jadens dad had to have paid Nb to let him design a shoe. Then you have kith reselling seconds. Have fun with the brand I have taken a lot of great Ws this year. Also the V5 was a flop, that’s why its available.

Bud it looks like dog **** and clearly you only care about looks and clout. Teddy also leaked the images himself, that’s a red flag. Clearly he could if given it a proper release rollout. This thread has become an NB Circe jerk and you seem like the leader . You have Nb employees reselling on discord and StockX, paid partnerships with bloggers and seed nearly all new releases. It’s an absolute joke. The Brand can still grow without having to use petty ways to push product. Quality has taken a huge step back as well as the design. They can’t even give a shoe a proper release. For Christ sakes Jadens dad had to have paid Nb to let him design a shoe. Then you have kith reselling seconds. Have fun with the brand I have taken a lot of great Ws this year. Also the V5 was a flop, that’s why its available.
russell-westbrook-pointing.gif

Why are you still here? I un-ignore once just to see the same grey hairs growing outta your head.

I think they look turrible too but it aint that serious. :lol:

Navy pair came in, actually like it alot better than my gray pair.
IMG_3635.jpeg
Finally got my baby's as well. This was my back up choice if I didn't hit on the grey's for the release. Once I got both I planned to sell the navys to cover the cost of the grey's but, with resell being lower and seeing how dope they look in hand my inner sneaker head is geeked. My outer adult/dad/husband is mad though 🤣

Back
Top Bottom