Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

unDS.. so damn comfy

20220104_172942.jpg

You got a problem with it?

I believe he's saying that her nationality didn't seem relevant to the content of your post.

To many American readers, your post would sound like someone saying "my White girlfriend bought me these shoes", leading them to ask: why emphasize her race?

Had you said "my girlfriend, who lives in Japan, had to send me these through the mail because I can't see her due to COVID restrictions," that would've better explained why you brought it up. You couldn't see each other in person, so she had to mail your gift, and you decided to share photos with the community.

It's useful for everyone to keep in mind that we don't all live in the same countries.

Hopefully this resolves the misunderstanding and we can get back on topic.

arent they rereleasing them rain cloud joints at the end of the year anyway? why yaw paying resell?

I don't understand why or how the NB2002R Protection Pack Rain Cloud resale value suddenly increased so dramatically? A few months ago they were sitting at minimum $250, now the highest ask is $5,000!! Resellers and bots have taken the simplicity of copping exclusive kicks.

YOOO WHERE? been sold out everywhere
Seen a couple random sizes on eBay today. I heard they showed up in some NB outlets a couple months ago as well. Labeled as seconds but that’s ok with me. I snagged a pair of 990v2 in the same Colorway earlier this summer labeled seconds and I have yet to see anything wrong with my pair

Anyone have any recent luck at their outlets? Closest one to me is about an hour away (Ontario, California) and was thinking about taking the drive this weekend… last bunch of time I’ve been to one, they have some decent pairs, but all retail, which at this point, I’ll take.

newbalance.eu
they have them in lots of eu stores right now.
240euro
Interestingly New Balance sites outside the US seem to have better inventory. I wonder if New Balance UK and the other NB sites ship to US customers?

Back
Top Bottom