Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Gone...Forgot about that fresh rags site dropping today too. Anyone have luck there? Oh well, guess I'll just wait for the UA style color. Wanted those more anyways :lol:

In anticipation of receiving the RWAs, WBTG 2002Rs for work today lol

BF4A2E45-1D4C-40D4-A420-A003CC72FAF8.jpeg

Gone...Forgot about that fresh rags site dropping today too. Anyone have luck there? Oh well, guess I'll just wait for the UA style color. Wanted those more anyways :lol:

Nah, I'm not even sure when exactly they went up. I hit the site at 12pm est as originally stated it would drop but nothing showed up. I'm sure they popped up as soon as I stopped checking.

Man that was quick, mine says they've been shipped but only says "seller has created shipping label" for the last 2 days.
Same here. Slightly concerned if I’m being honest especially since I could have copped from other sites if I didn’t cop from sunika

i got some this morning 0 thanks to Solelinks! It woke me up at like 4AM

Also got the alert for the Mr Porter Essentials drop but skipped that - wasn't feeling the color.

Same here. Slightly concerned if I’m being honest especially since I could have copped from other sites if I didn’t cop from sunika
In the past with some shoes UPS doesnt scan it from the initial pickup and once it gets scanned the tracking updates all at one time. I'm sure they'll get here this week.

In the past with some shoes UPS doesnt scan it from the initial pickup and once it gets scanned the tracking updates all at one time. I'm sure they'll get here this week.
All my ups stuff has been taking longer then normal since the beginning of the year. My sunika pair shipped out just last night, so they are still in the process I wouldn’t worry too much at this point.

Back
Top Bottom