Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Screenshot_20220411-130921_Chrome.jpg

sizing looking suspect 🤦🏿‍♂️

if you've seen where he came from, to where he is now.. you'd agree, i wouldn't expect people who weren't around for the dopeboymagic era to understand, for real.

It goes back to the Vita Morte days if we talking day one.

I see the jfg cheerleaders are out late tonight...

yep, your point... hating on someone for supporting a local, independent, black owned company since it's inception to now is crazy.

now what?

Last edited:

A little soon to call him the best....he has only been doing sneakers for a few years (unless you count the DBM converse smiley face shoes) and he is mostly doing color changes v altering silhouettes (like Virgil/union) or creating new models (like bembury or ye). His clothes with NB are actually WORSE than they were at FTW/DBM - the hoodies and crews are soooo basic (compare that to bemburys recent clothes drop with NB). I think Joe is super authentic (I grew up in the same hood as him on the west side) when compared to bembury - but design wise this NB stuff isn't great (for example I pointed out above why is the logo on the insoles red and green? that makes no sense).

Last edited:
A little soon to call him the best....he has only been doing sneakers for a few years (unless you count the DBM converse smiley face shoes) and he is mostly doing color changes v altering silhouettes (like Virgil/union) or creating new models (like bembury or ye). His clothes with NB are actually WORSE than they were at FTW/DBM - the hoodies and crews are soooo basic (compare that to bemburys recent clothes drop with NB). I think Joe is super authentic (I grew up in the same hood as him on the west side) when compared to bembury - but design wise this NB stuff isn't great (for example I pointed out above why is the logo on the insoles red and green? that makes no sense).

comprehension is low i see... i believe the statement was "one of" & to see where somewhere came from & how they organically made their way into doing business with these legendary brands.. is dope to see. i don't need to compare black artists to say who is better, there is space for both to coexist. the beauty of an opinion is you don't have to buy it, enjoy the projects.

i get people having their own opinions, as i've voiced how i feel about jfg & his projects. that's the beauty of art... it's subjective, i'm entitled to mine & you to yours... end of subject, no need to continue to converse about this & derail this nb thread.

Back
Top Bottom